Should I give up on her?

Heres a quick background on this:

link removed

link removed

Things have change between us since then. Some good and some bad, it seems like this whole thing is going downhill. I dont know how it happened. I mean I still talk to her, i always ask her how her day was, how shes doing, how her work was, etc. I'm really sincere when i ask her all those questions and wants to know about it; im not just trying to ask her those things to make conversations with her. I never did anything wrong to her. I thought girls like it when guys give them attention and show affection to them. Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way, but last night on AIM when I was online and she signed on, she didnt even say hi to me or talked to me, maybe she was busy but i couldnt tell. I know thats not a big thing to worry about, but i just gotta know why is it always me thats saying hi to her first? Do girls like it better if a guy is the one thats making the move first? Lastly, should i give up on her? or should i try some more? Cause im really having a hard time making a decision on this, i still like her a lot and my heart is telling me to keep pursuing her and theres the other side of thats telling to just give on her. Need some advice. The more advice, the better it will help me make my decision. Thanks in advance.

I didnt read your other two posts, but from what you are saying now its always you having to put in the effort into the relationship....This is not how a good and happy relationship works both people have to work for it no matter how hard other aspects of life are. I think that you should ask her why you always have to make the first move (ie start the conversation) and depending on her answer i would then consider what to do. This is really unfair on you and it seems like shes using you for some reason or another. If you dont deal with this situation and straighten it out it will only get worse.