Don't know if any of you read my post earlier of when i was feeling down and lonely. Well, don't know why but i'm feeling happier, still ill but happier lol.

Think it may be due to the fact i had a good heart to heart with a close friend who i haven't really spoke to much lately.

Also, did what i was told and made a myspace as i was very bored which occupied me for a while sat and looked at friends' profiles for ages which also occupied me.

So i just want to thank everyone who have been helping me through this hard time. I think i'm coming to near the end of it now. Enotalone has beena great source of comfort to me, i know i've posted A LOT recently and people may be bored or even frustrated with me and my situation but thank you

Glad to hear about your progress. Use this forum until you no longer need it anymore.

This forum is rare, in that we encourage people to advance significantly in areas of their lives where they will no longer need to come back. So, if you tell us one day that you are happy and you never want to come back, we will be happy for you.