What's wrong... I don't want the guys I can get.

My bf and I have been together for a few weeks now. I have a problem, when I like someone I usually lose interest once I find out they like me too. I don't know why this happens... but it's a problem I really need to fix. I get bored with people easily I guess, and move from one guy to the next. I think what's going on is that I haven't had that many relationships and I'm still young, I just want to have fun and not be tied down, but I do like being in a relationship. I tend to flirt a lot, and it's generally pretty easy for me to get people interested in me or to like me. Anywayyy, I like my bf a lot... but I think he likes me wayyy more than I like him. I'm still interested in other people... and I could see myself cheating on him (even though I wouldn't want to hurt him). What should I do to solve this problem? Thanks a bunch!

please dump your BF now!!!! The poor guy really likes you and is putting in effort to try to make it work between you too and you say you may cheat on him?? The guy doesnt deserve to be one of the reasons why people come to this site: a broken hearted individual. Save him the pain by just telling him how you feel. I was with a girl just like you for almost a year and my heart got stepped on and chewed up at the same time. She really liked me and cared but one day "Honey I think I want to date other people. I lost interest." She could never hold a guy for long but swore I was different. You sound like one of the girls who have a low self esteem. You see guys as a way to boost that. If you can win their heart, you have succeeded in your task and you move on to the next challenge. Do us guys a favor and just tell us you want sex. More than likely guys will be just fine with that. That way youre not wasting your time and the guys'. No expectations and no broken hearts. Sorry to sound cold but you are the kind of girl I cant stand.

Wow i can relate!!! Its all the thrill of the chase, I could've wrote that post. Damn!!

Glad I'm not the only one ;\

Yeah dont worry Im knowin exactly how u feel and right now Im bein young i think when I meet the right 1 that'l accept me 4 me then I may calm down! I hope anywayz, u will 2!