My lesbiaN make-out and whY is she acting weird? PLease help

hi hi! well, the other day i happened to be sitting beside my good friend at a party (the girl ive become increasinglyattracted to for some reason that i dont quite even understand). everyone else was outside and we knew nobody was going to be in for quite a while. and you knw, if it had only been sitting side by siide...but it wasnt...she was really close to me on the couch, my legs were crossed towards her...to the point they were literally touching, even her pelvis was like sort of deliberately turned towards me. and so as we were talking, she was talking to me about things but with her hand slightly covering her mouth..kind of in a whispering way, even though as i say, nobody was really around. lately she seems to go around extra 'posy'..as in, she poses around quite a bit lately which she never used to do...which by the way im scared of, cause shes really pretty (its not just me who thinks it, but everyone)..so i hope shes not transforming into some 'full of herself' person, cause i adoorreee her! (adore her the normal way she was befoore).

so we're sitting rite, and she sat up for a second in a reaally posing sort of way..it was incredible but soo stunning to me..her back was mega straight, and she caressed her hair a little. so we carried on talking...the thing is, a few months ago if we ever talked, she was more casual,more giggly.. you knw, but now it sometimes looks as if she's a bit 'too serious' or suddenly 'growing up' - but as if she is TRYING to, cause kwing her, it just seems so fake...like i always seem that im not in 'control of my emotions' beside her, cause she IS...or she acts it..like doing little lip pouting gestures and smiling..but being careful not to smile too much...sort of 'muse/queen-behaviour', though deep down i knw shes still the same person.

so there are two things going on here: firstly, EVENTUALLy we got off the couch and went elsewhere, but there had been instances where i had this incredible urge to just plain make-out with her (which i didnt ) ..the setting and timing was rite and im wondering if she had thought the same, cause ive sat beside friends before but not in such a close, 'posing' sort of way. next time, and i knw there will be a next time...what can i do? how can i approach the 'dyu fancy making-out'? ...ive never told her i like her, but i think my actions speak volumes. it was as if nobody dare to take the first step the other day, even though we were in like the perfect seating position that couples are when they do!!! sooo frustrating!! and another...why on earth is she being all 'snobby-posy?' (although still friendly ofcourse) lately?..i dont want her to change..no, more accurately, its like she plays 'hard to get' with me..i think thats it...but whyy?? i dont want her to chaange!!

can anyone please help???........thanks so much

Usually, straightening and slumping posture, in body language atleast, is a sign or boredom or trying to gain control by appearing more dominating (could be when uncomfortable)

Whenever I'm walking somewhere alone, or sitting by myself, I'm always very upright and proper because well, I look more intimidating (so I'm told), the same with walking. However, when I met my boyfriend, I was like that around him, to gain control and to let him subliminaly know I was in control.

The fact that she has been acting different around you lately may indicate the former however. Has she ever flirted with you? Is she into girls?

answering back to 'has she ever flirted with you'..well, she actually has, but always very subtly and in ways that i wud say are very particular to her, as in, shy giggles, teasing me in a friendly way when i say certain things in a certain accent, patting my bottom once or twice (that was almost a yr ago) and well, she always gives looong cuddles (not necessarily to everyone)...wud you call that flirting? the funniest is when ive maybe looked at her, and at the same time, shes looked at me too...so we both look away and laugh, but bcause it seems plain funny to us , lol. wud you call that flirting? what can i say to her next time i find myself in a situation like that (sitting at a party really close to her and totally alone)?..as in...how do i suggest some innocent girl-girl fun? honestly, im xtremely curious about it, and i really wonder whether she is toooo....but why is she acting hard to get?? what can i mention to her...cause i mean....like i honestly thought the other day there was that special 'make-out look' going on, but obviously i ddnt dare to make a move..just in case! (by the way..she wasnt slumping or anything, but straightening herself she looked soo sexy, i knw its strange but she did it in a way that made her look seductive..slowly, but assertively...so what do u think?

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I think it's time you two had a long talk. She's 'preening' in front of you when nobody else is there? Well I would say that's a dead giveaway but it's better to be safe and sure. Talk to her in private. DON'T make out with her at parties because there could be repercussions! I don't think either of you would like the information getting back to your parents. Plus you don't want to be talked about or bullied at High School.

Good luck and take care.