when is the normal stopping age?

When your arthritis gets so bad that it hurts to much to do it.

That's when I get me a vibrator.

When you find the right person and can spend your time with him or her instead of alone.

Well, to spice things up, you can masturbate WITH a partner. Turns some people on. Heck, I masturbate by myself even when I have a partner.

When you die.

Heaven, my friend, heaven.

:splat:

That's when I get me a vibrator.

Waiting that long to get one? You've got patience.

Well, to spice things up, you can masturbate WITH a partner. Turns some people on. Heck, I masturbate by myself even when I have a partner.

True. Though given the option I think most would prefer sex then just masterbating.

Heaven, my friend, heaven.

So that's what heaven is like! Almost makes you wish death came a little faster....

True. Though given the option I think most would prefer sex then just masterbating.

Me too. But he goes on business trips.

To the OP - As long as there's no reason to stop (say, you become obsessed with it or you're against it somehow), there's... well, no reason to stop, at any age. As long as we still have a libido and there's nobody around, needs will be met. It's all good.

A lot of times women masterbate even when they live with their husband or boyfriend and can have sex whenever they want because they know their body more than anyone and can please themselves better.

Honestly can't say that ones true because I haven't masterbated in like 3 years lol.

I actually don't find that I need to. Being with my man is always much better, and I'd rather save that sexual energy to share it with him. Call me old-fashioned but I still would rather be with my boyfriend as often as I can than to get off excessively by myself.

That is one lucky man.

Also keep in mind that if you hold off, its that much better when you final do experience the rush and pleasure.