Down accross my cheek

And upon your shoulder it met

This sun beamed -

accross the race

All the people

What they thought

But through it all

I saw your face

................................................................................

p.s to shysoul.. sorry for toddling a far and taking ages to come back! had a lot of

things going on, anyway... see you around, hope your fabulous!!!!

kell x

A world of corruption

Fits in the palm of my hand

The fire the mayhem

And all that's bland

You see the guns

You can watch them flair

You can see the grenades –

Even feel them there

The man right next to you

Has his life took away

It's a stupid thing this world -

His wife gave birth today

Think of the chaos

The hidden corruption caused

You may not have killed his family

But you've taken
who
they live for

The war continues though

No mercy for the innocent

The men pull out their ammo

And just load up again

You don't see a tear shed

Then again who for?

Do you know who your killing?

Or what your fighting for?

No problemo kiddo. Post when you can, take care of everything else you have to do. If you are keeping busy, I'm going to assume that you are doing well. If not, you know where to find me.

Two great poems, with a lot of meaning behind them. Second one really got to me. What are we fighting for anyways? And is it really worth killing or dying for? What about the people affected who aren't on the battlefield? Makes you question everything. And the first, nice that the face isn't clear who it belongs too. I can see it being taken in different ways, but as someone who has given hope and support to get you through the rough times.

Thanks mr, hope you dont think im becoming a fair weather friend. smiles* just yeah, a lot going on you know? i think it comes to the point where i havent the time and the poems are posted because its what ive vented in 3 minutes flat and its simple. i know that sounds awful, the convenience. Its not about not being bothered about others just not having time to almost be bothered by myself.

in a fire the first person you save if your an employee is yourself. try to help others and dont leave those behind but if you cant see anyone you can run right? thats what im doing now. trying to save myself. pretty selfish i know.

its a metaphor. i dont really need seriously saving, i just have a few things you know?

thanks for being there, thats really nice,most people couldnt or wouldnt offer that life line, your deffinitley something else.

thanks hun, hope your okay still!

Kell x