Confused???

well..before you mentioned that she said u were too clingy..i was thinking the same thing. if i were you..i'd try to keep a little distant over the next week or something...if shes pulling back or not answering your calls do the same, just a little more....you'll be able to tell if shes still into you or not. seems like your doing all the work and is the only one interested in a relationship.

and also...last year with my ex....i was in a similar situation. i became too clingy..i would stress that she didnt call, or didnt answer..i would always be trying to get together with her and started asking questions like u did...if she wants to be together. she gave me same reply as your gf did...but then few weeks later she dumped me. learn from this..clingy not good:splat:

Besides, majority of high school relationships don't last. High school is a time for short term relationships and losing virginity for most people. A real girl who liked you wouldn't do that to you (though I have no idea what the exact conditions are like for bipolar status). Find someone who won't ditch you and not feel sorry about it.

Puzzled, if you are ever "worried" it says so much more about YOU then it does her, she seems to have it "together" and your insecurity is going to "hurt" you in the long run. You are special, and make sure to have your OWN interests and encourage her to have her OWN life as well. If you do not have this feeling of courage to let go and let her live her life, even when you are her boyfriend, then eventually she will feel smothered, and not even because she "doesn't love you anymore" because even if she does love you, it's too difficult to be in a relationship where someone happiness relies on how she is acting.... yikes, that's too much pressure for any girl. Make yourself busy and get your OWN happiness and she will find you soooo attractive.. I promise. You deserve the best, but you have to be the "BEST" at being secure in yourself first. Right now you sound "happy" because your relationship is on the Up swing...but just as life always is, there will be times when your girl just doesn't "feel like seeing you", then let her have the space, have the confidence (confidence is the sexiest thing a guy could posess as far as a girl is concerned) just have the confidence to let her do her thing and please, dear God, have your OWN things to do as well.... YOu can do this...

Even if things are better now, it'd be a good idea to work on your "clingyness" and your own security. I won't lie, just from reading your post, your clingyness annoyed me. I don't mean that to be rude, I just want you to know that it could definitely become a big problem, and I think if you take steps to fix that issue, it could help you alot

good luck