I am hurting bad

Hi all,

I had posted my situation here before but things took a turn for bad now and I am hurting bad. Two months ago, my gf of year and half start withdrawing and i came to find out that a new guy at work was talking to her at work. I confronted her and she admitted it, and we both agreed to take a break, so she will have some room to think. I went away for two weeks and hoped she will get back with me when I get back. I was wrong and I tried to talk to her a few times. Eventually, I discovered this site and started NC and started feeling better. All these time, I knew for sure that she wasn't going out with this new guy. I was still in hope. Last saturday I called her and left a message to see if she wants to go have a drink after work. She agreed and we had a drink and she cried before we left. She called me and said she never cheated on me and I said I never said you did.

Guess what, I guess she felt better after that day and she started talking to this guy more and today they went out. She is finally gone. She is not mine anymore in anyway. I can't accept the truth and I am dying. I went through this same pain two months ago. This is her fourth relationship and everytime she break up for somebody else. But she has her values and she took her time before this one. But still, it hurt like hell. I don't know what I should do now. I am still in NC after last Saturday.

hi

Reading your post also remind me of my past relationships that I had before. To tell you the truth, I have recently left someone that I love very much, but there have been some unresolving issues between us. Althought I miss her, but in my heart I have tried my best.

All I can advise you is to take a moment and reflect your relationship with her, then tell yourself that you have tried your best and is time to heal towards a better relationship in the near future.

Take care in the meanwhile.

Woof Woof!

Well, whatif, the advice from puppy is what you should walk away with: "You did your best." You did do your best, but it wasn't meant to be. Keep up the NC, post here, and know that there are many more suffering like you with similar situations. Also know that there is another lucky woman awaiting a great relationship with you somewhere down the road...

I feel for you whatif. It seems certain people always have to have someone in their life and find someone before leaving the person they are with. My ex always had someone waiting before she broke up with her boyfriend. She broke up with me and was engaged with in three weeks. After that did not work out, she and I hung out a lot and then she started dating and found someone else. It sucks and unfortuntely we just have to deal with it. Good luck.