He dumped me and we weren't even a couple!

Hi - Oh, I'm sorry. That must have really hurt to hear. No wonder you're in pain!

I agree with you, I don't think that you could be "in love" after 6 weeks. Infatuation, yes. Love? no. Love takes time.

It seemed from your first post that he wasn't sure about a relationship then either.

I'm sorry - I hope you move on and put this incident in the past quickly.

good luck

I don't think that this is all your own fault. Laying in bed with a man while he strokes your hair would leave anyone thinking that they cared for you.That was so wrong of him.Hold out and be strong, don't ever let him use you again.

Learn from your mistakes, from now on and ask early in the relationship where you both see this going. And if you get one inkling that it's down this road again, take another road and find someone to love you not use you.

What a creep to do that to you, to anyone. Be glad you asked that question and you're done with being used.

Thanks for your kind words guys! I feel much stronger now, i am hurt and i do miss him already (sad) but there is noway in hell i'm going back to him. Maybe he is a nice guy and mayb on some levels i knew he didn't want me, but i also know i didn't deserve to be treated like that, i'm a strong sexy single woman now and no creep is gunna get me down again, i'm gunna give myself some time alone for the next few days, long hot baths and girly music...then by the weekend i'll be ready to fight the world again. My mistakes make me strong, and your words make me glow...thank you again ...you are all angels xxxx