Interest or imagination?

I'm 28/single/2 kids. There is this guy at my youngest son's daycare, he's one of the owners/teachers. I'm not sure what's going on with him. I've been out of the loop for awhile. It seems he smiles at me, looks at me - especially when he thinks I'm not paying attention, and has started a few conversations with me about random stuff and one time about how good and helpful my son is - he stood right next to me when he was showing me his work. I pick my nephew up from the daycare for my sister a lot, and the other day he said how lucky she was to have me - but he was writing something when he said it. He asked if I wanted to stay awhile until my son was done with snack time. When he talks with me he looks right into my eyes - to the point where I felt so nervous I looked away. On the flip side even though he knows my name, most of the time he refers to me as mama( ex. see you later mama) while he calls the other moms, including my sister, by their first names, he nevers asks about my situation or what I'll be doing on the weekend, and doesn't inquire with others ( at least as far as I know ). There are days where he doesn't really say anything to me - he just looks quickly at me. I'm not sure if he has interest ( am I reading signs ) or if I'm imagining it. Please Help!!!!

Yep definate admirer..

Probably very shy though which is why he doesn't enquire about your weekend activities... might not also know whether your single or with someone.

If your interested in him then be friendly with him. Don't look away being shy etc - you could be giving him "Not interested" signals..

Doc