problem with this girl

ok first of all i used to smoke weed but 4 months ago i quit. well this girl that i like and her friend came over yesterday and i had a friend over. when i went down to meet the girls he went into my attic to smoke becuz my parents had just left and the girls thought i was smoking with him but i wasnt. so they left. plzzz help me get out of this problem i really like this girl

Hm Im not sure cuz i dont mind wen guys smoke. But she seems like shes against it, so u hafta tell her that u werent smoking. Explain to her that u quit 4 months ago to better urself. Tell her what a jerk ur friend was being for smokin at ur house, and that u told him not to. U hafta prove to her that u werent smokin and that u understand her feelings on the subject, and no where she is comin from. pot is a big deal to a lot of ppl, and maybe she feels she doesnt wanna get involved in that, so just comfort her.

you need to tell the girls first of all that you don't do it and then tell your buddy for future reference if he is going to do it he should do it somewhere else opr not at all because it is causing a problem for you( not to mention if your parents find something in the attic you will get in trouble)