Friend needs big help kicking feelings for some guy.

Jonboy582

Hey I know there has been many of these threads in the past but please can I have help. My friend has started really fancying this bloke from school, who unfortunately has a gf. Well he startedflirting back with her and she knows its wrong and adament she will never let anything happen between them. Also what makes it worse is this girl is sooo madly inlove with the boy and her and the mum think there going to get married. And well I given her all the usual advice of never cheat, try and stop txting him as much and that. But its not a huge help, anyone got any advice? Funny thing is this is the girl I once fancied and had to get rid of unwanted feelings for her lol.

I know its very hard position, as I want to look out for what she wants and she has been wanting a bf for ages and this other bloke likes her kind of to and was thinking bout leaving his presat gf for her. And she never finds a bloke thats right for her as she is soo fussy. Now she found someone she likes and he likes her. But he is in a couple. So on one hand you have to balance how it will all end up happiest and on the other consider the other girls feelings (im personaly not too keen on her as she was very heartless when I broke up with my ex), but I wont let that bias my decision.

So basicaly finding a bloke will be VERY hard as well she is soo fussy, they cant just be the perfect personality they have to be attractive aswell, and preferably have alot of money. She can be kind of shallow like that.