As the world sheds its tears

I gently yet gracefully spoke under the starlit sky that night. My words were given to my "friend" who was using me. I told him, "Lucipher, as one ponders the greatness of life and those who accompany him/her in it, why forsake thy brother? am i not your friend for you to use me like that?" with that said i said my good byes and left him. My heart beated entertwined with the rythmic splashing of the waves as i heard heart felt sobs from behind me. I turned my neck ever so slowly, my eyes darting the horizon, making their way past the grains of sand on the beach, toward his huddeled body. He cryed, heart stricken. At that warm instant, i felt remorse for him, as i have in the past standing at the grave of my dead grandpa those cold nights, appalled by lifes mysterys. I recolect now upon thy hilltop in Iowa, of the feeling of lonliness. Could such a feeling derrived from mankind cause a path of pleasing others for acceptance? Know one will ever know. For what drives the human to do vast things lies in his own hands. When one passes away from this life, he dies alone, judged alone, and lyes in thy grave alone. Scary at times when i feel the need to reach out to others and express my love to them. Instead of hiding behind the rotting mask of corruption, let their be light. As the cool breeze makes its way toward me, i look up to greet it. How must i build my confidence? How must i live life to its max, and how? I ask of these questions to those who possess the answers. In the meantime i lay upoun my matress of feathers white as snow, in search of the recompetence that lays to come from your answers.

thank you,

late arab teen

See, I knew you were deep. That's the side you need to show more often! That's the kind of person I like. Someone who can step back and take a real hard look at life, and sort of understand although he realizes it's impossible to understand. Not these people that live in a jaded world of shallowness. You are deeper than you can even imagine...

Those were powerful words.

S.A.M.

My question was, what can i do to break the barriar of lonliness, to anticipate if my friends are using me, to know my goals in life etc. and live life to its fullest. What is it that one is to do to set forth his blue print through life??

You can't design your life, but you can make your own choices. Life hands you a lot of lemons. You then have the choice to drink lemonade or get out the vodka and sugar. See what I'm saying? Either way, life is going to hand you a path, and you are then going to make a decision at that point, but either way, you are going to come to many paths. No one can predict what the paths will lead to except yourself, and you can't prepare for most of them. Just live and don't look back. Learn on your journey, and you will make better decisions as you go. To me, that's the only way to get through life. Don't give in and don't give up.

S.A.M.

I admire your advice secret agent man. May i have your name? hehe as i ponder the fact about life throwing me lemons, i kind of got confused what you meant by the vodka example. If you could explain it to me. I dont drink beer so i dont know what it means.

thank you,

take care.

Sorry, don't take it literally.

A common alcoholic drink is a shot of vodka, followed by sucking on a sugar covered lemon. It's usually called a "lemon drop".

Didn't mean any offense, just trying to illustrate a point, I know you understood anyway...

Just trying to say that what you do with those things that life hands you is still your choice, but you have to deal with them in some way.

S.A.M.

ok enough about the lemon drop!

And i agree with S.A.M. in you cant plan your life before it happens.

and when your friends use you show them how it feels. sometimes when you let people know how you feel then they may realize what they are doing and stop, but if they dont stop what there doing, then they aren't really your friend.

so good luck with that!

and dont start drinking, its a bad habit that you cant get out of

~seeingredagain