Its valentines...but dosent feel that way!

Ok. So i want both these guys, one being my ex and now he wants me back and is crying saying he really does miss me, and loves me. Now these are the facts that stand out most.

My ex

-he lives here (the other guy dosent)

-he realizes his mistakes (breaking up with me)

-says hed fight to have me back

-still, hed my first love and I love him

-i miss him

-i dont have the heart to hurt him

Guy in belgium

-hes very sweet & kind

-more supportive

-he lives far away, and may never meet him

-hes coming here for spring break and I wonder if ill ever meet him again

myself

-should I just stay single? Cause I have alot on my mind besides them and really stressed out.

BOY OH BOY! LIFES CRAZY!!!!

Heres my horoscope for today that pertains to what im going through.

Libra

September 22 - October 22

Try to bring things down to Earth today, dear Libra. This is a good day for you to consolidate and organize. When it comes to matters of love and romance, try not to be so fickle. You may be giving someone the runaround just to test their devotion. This is an important time for you, and you should probably work to ground and solidify instead of keeping things so light and ambiguous.

My best advice, is not to rely your whole life on Horoscopes - take them with a pinch of salt.. I was guilty of following horoscopes too closely a few years back - I used to get so frustrated when the 'Good Times' and 'Wonderful Love' that they promised never materialised...

All I can say, and all I can believe anyone can say, is just follow your heart... Follow your heart... What does it say... You can get a feeling within, when you ask a question to yourself... If it is a warm feeling, then usually that is the answer... Your situation is difficult, and not too unreminiscent of someone in my life... Follow your soul....

Sorry but I agree there. Your ex is plain and simple: a jerk who can't stand seeing you with someone besides him, but as long as you're lonely he's happy.

I strongly suggest you stop romanticizing the situation with your ex. He was not good to you then, why would he be now? Getting into these situations over and over isn't good. It's much harder to be objective the next time around, so don't go backwards unless you're absolutely sure that's where you SHOULD be, not where you WANT to be.

If you know you have alot on your plate right now, then maybe staying single is the best thing, I mean there is no guarantee your ex wont act like a jerk again and by spring break when this belgium guy comes to visit, you'll know if a relationship is possible. As for your horoscope, you even notice how vague they are? They seem to always apply exactly to your situation but never provide any meaningful details, and that is exactly how they are written.

Good luck time2moveon.