Any flirting game to get my shy guys attention

It isnt good to play games with a guy because they may backfire on you. But, it is a good rule of thumb to not let a guy know how much you are into them, and play aloof with them because, from the way my ex was, guys usually want what they cant have.

But I am not good at games either. I did learn that what I said above is true because towards the end of my recent relationship, I lost my feelings for my ex and began to neglect him and pull away from him and do my own things. When I did that my ex chased me but I didnt respond. Only after he got fed up with chasing me, and then he dumped me, then I responded and wanted him back badly.

If he's really shy don't act TOO aloof or you won't get anywhere. On the other hand, speaking form experience, most shy guys are inexperienced, so don't come on TOO strong if you think that's what it will take to get his attention. Because you don't want to lead him on. It really sucks for a shy guy who isn't used to getting attention from girls to have someone lay it on pretty thick and then find out that it wasn't completely sincere.

I don't know if this will work for you, b/c my ex was out of his mind and really liked mind games, but I had a sharp wit around him and challenged him a lot. I'd say kind of smart a**ed things and then smile sweetly. Also, I asked his advice and for his help a lot.

If he's shy, laugh at any remotely funny thing he says. Don't make it fake laughter, but all guys want to feel funny and smart and strong.

Well I'm a shy guy who has experienced some pretty professional flirting, so I think I might be able to help you by giving you an example:

(I'm assuming you're talking about someone that you aren't going out with...)

There was a very attractive girl that sat next to me in a physics class in Highschool that I wouldn't talk to. One day she started giving me dead arms (I'm not into S&M or anything but...). I was confused by this, so I just kinda laughed it off, but she kept doing it everyday, adding other things like pulling on my ears, pinching me etc. Well after a couple of days of that I had to defend myself. It became an everyday thing and we both lauged all through physics class (I didn't learn a thing in that class). Needless to say, she burned me after a while when she started going out with another guy in that same class who she hardly talked to. I suspect by flirting with me she was trying to make him jealous, but anyway... that fliritng drove me crazy and definitely brought me out of my shell...

But if you do something like that to a shy guy, don't burn him. Take it from me, it's crushing. I get no female contact, so when she was flirting with me every day I was pretty sure she was into me. Nobody likes to be taken advantage of or made a fool.

• 2 weeks later...