something good should be in your future anyway.

and what exactly do you mean by this? (i'm a little slow) but today she has been shooting me looks all day except for the time she normally does it oh yeah btw what does go back to the way it used to be cuz we were never truly going out just reaaaallllllllllly close like bf and gf anyway but we did go out for about a whole half a week n i knew a breakup was gonna happen anyway and that's why i never considered her my girlfriend cuz that always happens to me

and what exactly do you mean by this? (i'm a little slow) but today she has been shooting me looks all day except for the time she normally does it oh yeah btw what does go back to the way it used to be cuz we were never truly going out just reaaaallllllllllly close like bf and gf anyway but we did go out for about a whole half a week n i knew a breakup was gonna happen anyway and that's why i never considered her my girlfriend cuz that always happens to me

It means that nobody knows the future.

Okay, so I guess she just wants to have you there, flirt with you but no commitment, well, this time I say run.

My suggestion is don't look at her, don't talk to her and don't think about her, I know you are young but these situations won't give you anything but questions back.

You said things like this one always happen to you, if what you want is a girlfriend then don't allow girls to be "with you but not with you", it will save you a lot of confusion.