Hi sorry I wasnt sure if this should go in this forum but I goingto try anyway. Im coming down raly unwell (think its the flu) so you can imagine im feeling bad. Congestion, soar throat, aching joints and feel puffy.

But what I wanted to ask is it normal to feel like numb. My fingers and face are loosing sensation abit like when your starting to get drunk, where you loose some sensation and you can sort of feel there presance where as before you could not.

Any info on this would be appritiated.

Jon

I dont know the answer to that about feeling numbness along with flu like symptoms. Was wondering if you are taking any medication for your flu symptoms, over the counter or prescription, that might make you feel this. Just a thought. If you havent seen a doctor it might be a good time to make a call to them and at least explain your symptoms and get some input from them.

Haha na dont worry bout me im tough as old boots, and fortunately those symptoms are going now thank goodness. I wasn't taking any medication. And there is a HUGE bug going around at the moment and doctors are TOO busy. Literaly where i come from 1/4 of the whole of all the schools are off sick. And we been sent letters from the council saying you need not go to doctors. But instead take 48 hours off work lol.

It also states the obviouse and tells you to

"Don't leave soiled clothes and bedding lining lying around, put them in a bag then wash them".

That pretty self explaitory wouldn't you say.

It was probably just fatigue and you feeling really sick. But if you get sick again and start feeling the numbness, I would see a doctor. Once might just be the cold, more then once could be a pattern and sign of something else. As Tigris said, better to be safe then sorry.

Hope you feel better.