i want him

i want to be SEXY! i have blonde hair and green eyes, im 5 3 and 124 lbs. ( i dotn think im fat) im TOTALLY in love with this guy if u read my other posts and i want him, he comes home from a 2 month vacation. on friday and wen i first see him i wasnt to be TOTALLY SEXY! can guys give me tips on what kind of looks they look for in a girl? and how girls really get there attention. and can girls give me some hair and makeup tips! all are very appreciated! thanks so much!'

celci

Hey Celci, i dunno a lot about hair or makeup or anything. As a guy, i hardly do realise there's a change unless it's kinda big, i kno it sucks a bit, but i just can't help it. Show a bit of skin, i'm not sayin a lot or u might feel slutty, but guys luv it, it's like a tease. Depending on what he likes, natural or makeup, it's up 2 u to decide on wether u even need makeup.

Hope that helps a lil bit

Happy Heb

aight i have no idea how long ur hair is, but aight if u dont have bad acne stay clear of foundation, but if u do try t o use a less as possible, ok to show off ur green eyes us a earthly color(blue, *green, brown) im thinkin brown on only have way up ur eye, then if ur tan use a bronzer not tan, light blush, dont ware lip gloss if ur expecting a kiss, try long lasting lip stick, black mascara, and brown eyliner ONLY on bottom, for ur hair, hmmmm guys think its sexy to leave hair down, so either streighten, of curl, curl curl your hair, and ware sexy perfume, i always put a lil in my hair so when he smells it he doenst get to my hair spray in his mought

hope i helped

-Gemstoner-

go to the mall with some friends and find a new sexy scent! but don't over do it. i agree with showing some skin, but not enough to look slutty. guys dont usually notice big changes but if you feel sexy, it makes u confident. try new makeup or just do yor normal everyday thing. one time i got all sexy for a guy and he never even showed up the day he was suposed 2..lol i was so upset i just decided not to try as hard the next day, so i wasn't as sexy the day he came. my excitement was gone by then. sad, eh?