i love her she loves me but we cant go out

ok i really am in love wit this girl and she told me shes in love wit me and i honestly believe her. but we cant go out becuz she says she feels that in her heart that its not going to work and y go out if we are going to break up anyways? i was heartbroken this girl is my first love and shes 16 and im 14 do u think it might b the age difference even tho im only one year younger than her im turning 15 in october and she turning 17 in january. well anyways she says she wants me to move on becuz we are only goin to get hurt i honestly feel if we go out we will b so good together becuz all her friends say we a cute couple. i dont know how to feel im jus shocked becuz im not getting a chance and now we are going to a theme park this friday me her and 2 other friends i REALLY want to kiss her becuz i dont wanna go thru life sayin what would of happen if i kissed her? u think i should? she told me to move on and im honestly trying to but i cant shes so perfect. and she told me shes tryin to move on but she cant either what am i suppose to do? she always has guyz hitting on her and im not the jealous type but im seriously going to be heartbroken if she goes out wit sum1 else i cant face it. she is so beautiful and we are going out 2mrw for a run in da morning and i dont know how to act there either the point is i dont know how to act around her period i want to kiss her but then i dont want her to say i regret ever kissing u. im confused please help me

I know it seems perfect, but if she's not into it, there's nothing you can do. You need to both want it to have it work. Just because you'd be a "cute couple" doesn't mean it would work... keep that in mind.

If she wants you to get over her, you have to respect that.

Sorry man, you could keep trying, but don't expect that she's gonna' change her mind.

Keep your head up, you've got a long way ahead of you and plenty of chances lie ahead.

S.A.M.

You say that you both are in love. You are 14 years old. I mean you should be worrying about hanging out with your friends and doing stuff like that. Being young is the only time to do this stuff worry about loving someone when you get older. It is the only way that it is gonna work and you can try whatever you want on this girl because maybe she just needs the little push. But if it doesn't work you can't be upset because she expressed her feelings. I mean if you can't let it go, go for it, because you never know what might happen. I just think it is a little foolish for people around our age to be worrying about love. I'm 17 and that is for me, I mean your 14. Good luck but thinking seriously now it's really worth it in my opinion

hey bro whats up. i can recall situations like that happening to me, and i did get heart broken. it hurt so bad at the time like the worst feeling ever coz no matter what age you are u still have a heart right. the way i feel now is like i cant believe igot so stressed over that B*&%h iwas only young , and i was thinking i met the best chick in the world. But im thinking now instead of not knowing what it would be like ,i would rather have atleast tried it and been rejected so atleast i could have put my mind at ease.

1 of my biggest regrets in life was those moments when i didnt act on situations like that.

just go for it , hit on her do everything and ifshe rejects u, atleast u can put ur mond at rest and chase up all those other chicks that are also the girls of your dream - believe me there will be lots of chicks like that in ur coming years -its only just begun. SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT WHILE YOU CAN.

later (p.s im typing in the dark so there might be errors.

confused soul, i dont think its how young you are that really matters, love can happen to you in any point in time, you are still worried about hanging out with your friends when you are still like in your 30s and 40s! so its not the age that matters, its just that your happy that counts, some peoples love lives are more important than just friends and some people that start out earlyer can give those that start out later the advice that they are starving for! everything happenes for a reason, just in the case i have a friend that is going out with a 24 year old and she is only 16, it doesnt matter! i'm going out with a 17 year old and i am only 16 and i am the happiest that i have ever been in my whole life, so i think everyone and everything deserves love no matter how old they are and it doesnt matter if it is just friend love or that true love that everone is starving for.

good luck