An update on my train crash...

I have a question about "cheating" or around those lines....but please read the whole post

So my ex who left me christmas day, started calling again (lightly) and we hung out a few times. Those times we hung out she feel back in love with me. Everything was ok until the weekends.....BAM shes a phantom and is a B***CH to me. Durring the week she says she loves me more than anything and we can have a relationship but not to tell anyone. I dont really care i just need a friend since i have none, zero now. I used to be the most popular guy who gets all the chicks, but now i havent left my room for days, i am ugly inside now, no soul.

Anyway things were going ok, last week things were good and i felt great. Then this weekend came around....Friday she went out, didnt answer any of my texts, or calls. So sat came around, she acted a little different, kind of like i dont care..

Well last night was absolutly one of the worst nights in my life. She said earlier in the day she would make time for me...but no call, no text, no response. I then broke down and started texting around 1am. Nothing. I then asked if you were with that guy. She responded with YES. I then reacted by calling her a bunch of times, she would pick up then hang up instantly. She then out of a drunken voice said "whhhhaaat, im trying to get laid here bye" I kept calling and some guy picked up saying he was trying to bang her in the bathroom so F**k off. Called later and some guy said his friends were trying to have sex with her and for me to stop effing calling. Well i cried myself to sleep last night, and today which is sunday, no text. I then said i need my necklace back STAT!

she then seemed like she cared kinda saying she didnt do anything wrong last night and called me babe. Well i talked to her tonight and asked her about last night. she studdered like everyword saying well, i dont know i was so drunk, i, i, i , dont know i dont remember anything i promise...well...yea i promise i dont remember anything baby. I kept at it, and then she said well, the second i walked into that party, it was just me and my friend, and about 15 guys. They said before they can drink they have to take off some clothes. And the guys all night tried to rape her. Then she said she woke up with her pants down this morning.

Even worse she then started telling me how she has this other guy shes going to prom with, and we shouldnt talk anymore she doesnt really like me. I was crying , asked her if she loved me she said , yea i guess....and she was like "yawn, im tired i gotta go bye"

I know everybody was telling me to STAY away! i didnt listen like a fool, but you have to understand, its so hard when i have no friends anymore. Ive clocked about 460 hours of starring at my phone so far. Im used to going out, partying and having fun, but now i have truly lost EVERYTHING. I really care for this girl, she has lost all her weight, and looks 2nd to perfection now. I really cant get over what happened last night...even tho shes single she still messed around with a guy last night, probably more than one guy. I havent talked to another girl in like 2 months, let alone had sex with ANYONE in like 5 months. I feel so damaged and i need professional help because the past few days have been occupied by finding ways to kill myself.

Now tonight is going to be the worse after how bad that phone convo went......basically "yea i had SEX with somebody but didnt remember it, so yea, i really dont care for you anymore" She keeps changing everyday and i CANT shake her off...i try everything. Every time she calls i answer in a fit of joy.

All i can say is in my sistuation, Fighting for any girl is the worst idea ever. I thought it wouldnt hurt me to fight for her....well it did because when she came back, she left again as fast as i could blink. I cant sleep and havnet for 2 days. I need some support just so i can retain from hurtin myself....because i have nobody else to lean on right now....all my friends left the same day she did for somereason, even tho they all hated my ex. how ironic.