i am a whole lot confused here please help me

okay my story might be kinder long but please reply thanks

there is this guy i like a lot and he knows it because am not really good at hiding my feelings i think he knew it by my body language and my friend told him i liked him but i don't know if he likes me? this is the list of the stuff he does

he looks at me when he is passing and turn back to see if i am looking at him.

his friends looks at me

i am a very shy girl and he actually tried talking to me but i was too shy i just couldn't talk to him

my friend keeps matchmaking but i keep freaking out and never say anything

he knows i like him but

he never talk to me in class again

he makes some petty joke about me

i heard him asking his friend if i was pretty

he told some of his girl friends that i liked him and i heard them talking about me and they were laughing??? (am sure they were talking about me and something to do with him)

should i try talking to him?

if him and his friend are walking pass his friend touches him to look at me

he ain't a shy guy at all but i am

Welcome to eNotAlone.com

It's kinda hard too tell whether he likes you or not from the way he's been behaving with friends and their reactions when they've seen you.

It's just one of those things where you have to ask to find out. I know it's hard, i find it hard talking to people im attracted too but, asking the straight out or anyway that you feel that your comfortable is the key to find out where you stand in regards to your feelings and his about you.

Shyness is something that we have to overcome to actually improve on it, if we don't try then were only going to become more shy and you just get nowhere. Your best bet is too just find a place where you could asking him to a quite corner to have a word or something similar and then take it slowly and see how things go from there.

Not sure if this helps your situation at all, hopefully it will provide something if nothing

- whitefang