Ok, a while ago I made a post about my situation with this girl. Well, I made my move yesterday and now we're dating. I didn't formally ask her out, since my best friend opposed it saying that this girl doesn't like all the formal stuff. So, sitting on the couch, I slowly went for her hand. When she held mine back, then I knew at that moment that we were on the same page.

Anyways. I'm just asking some stupid questions now, but I'm just kind of unsure. It will take a few days for us to accept the fact that we're dating, but like....in terms of phone calls......should I just start calling? I want to ask her if she just wants to come over to my house or go skating or something, so I could call her up for that, and then just go from there? And yeah....not really too sure when to start that, or how often to do it? I don't want to be too excessive with it, but I don't want to seem like I'm not calling enough either.

And also. My best friend tells me that this girl prefers hanging around our friends than just being alone (we hang out with the same people), and actually so do I. Of course there will be times that we will be alone, but yeah....same deal with the phone thing, I'm not sure how often I should get us alone. I don't want to seem too excessive with this either, nor seem like I'm not taking her out enough or anything.

Some more insight is greatly appreciated. And thanks to those who responded to my original post way back last week.

Well first lets cover the easy stuff. She likes ya and so your off to a good start. She likes you for who you are stick with that and youll be fine. Get to know her beter and this can only happen thru talking I as all people have my oppions as to love but as I have learned love has none. I can only offer the basics. Love is a 4 part recipe and must be followed or you will ruin the outcome

Add 1-part comunication (lack of comunication has destroyed even countrys)

Add 1-part honesty (anything but the truth is a lie)

Add 1-part trust (If you dont trust anyone nobody will trust you)

and 1-part time (as with all things time makes all things beter or worse be sure to stick to the recipe and you will get the beter of the 2)

Not much else I can offer ya but congrats non the less on finding love.