Help I Am Doing It Again

Hello

I have posted about this already and I am back into a pattern that is NOT GOOD!! I have a friend who I care alot about. We talk daily and I saw that he was online so I have been trying to reach him at his house and he isn't answering. I know I shouldn't take it personally but it is so hard not to get your feelings hurt when someone you know is there won't pick up for you. So I call and call and call hoping that one of my calls will be answered. I have discussed this with him and he has been very very understanding and I appreciate that about him. I am taking a med for anxiety but just started a week ago so it isn't really helping right now.

WHAT DO I DO???

Hi there,

I think you should go back to see the doctor if you don't notice a change within this week. Sometimes a medication will be a wrong dose or even the wrong one to help you with your anxiety.

My sister told me this one time. "If I'm not picking up it's because I'm busy, I don't need you to tell me "why aren't you calling me? " I know I'm not calling you. I will call you when I'm good and ready"

Yea, she's pretty harsh but at least she is honest.

Does your friend have caller Id? If he does then he knows you've called. If he is not picking up the phone then maybe he has things to do... I guarantee if you keep calling him he will get annoyed and he will be less likely to want to talk to you. You said you talk to him daily so what's the big emergency?

Do you have any hobbies? If not, then you should look into developing some...they will help keep you busy and away from the telephone...Even doing something online could help. Research something you've always wondered about...Read a book... Take up painting or crafts...just find something you like.

Mun,

You are so right in what you said. It wasn't a big emergency I just wanted to talk to him. I did realize tonight that he did make me realize I am not the center of the universe. I am going to school fulltime so I have that on my plate plus a fullime job. He is pretty honest like your sister so I just hope he understands this time. The last time this happened he was and last time it was a whole lot worse.

Thank you so much for replying.