frightend of my feelings

Hi

I'm a 20 year old lad, whos never had a girl friend nor ever been kissed

I've once had this crush on this girl for around 4 years, i did try! when she got a boyfriend it destroyed me, I became ill mentally as abad as unable to leave the house, and extreme social phobia, depression anxity, i was out of work 4 ages.

I'm alot better now, but last night was the best night of my life, I had noticed this girl around, In a night club My mate who knew her told her to give me a kiss, she said no shyley, I said please, then she was all over me for hours, I was really enjoying it, we hardly talked too! just kissing, somthing inside me told me not to expect anything after tonight, she said she had a boyfriend but it did not put us off,

Problem is I am frightened of having another crush, i'm scared of losing the plot again, I mean I liked her alot so beautifull, but i really need a girl I can trust thats so important to me, in my eyes i could not trust her because she cheated on her boyfriend with me, I so frightend of having a crush on her, i'm frightened of becoming ill again, I mean she so beautifull!

Don't be scared of caring for someone. A crush especially. To love and to loose is better than having never loved at all. Maybe you need to act on your instincts a little more, by making moves. Initiate conversations, and don't let yourself get trampled on when it doesn't work. I've said it before, you never want to miss an opportunity.

Oh, and be careful with the whole boyfriend issue with this new girl. Don't get caught where everyone is in for heartbreak. I guess I'd personally let this one go, but keep my advice in mind for the single ones!!

Unfortunately for you, beauty isn't everything. This girl sounds like a player, and though it is fine to have a crush on people like that, you went much farther than a crush. In addition, this girl also has a boyfriend. You mentioned that you didn't talk very much, you just kissed a lot. If you truly like this girl, you should actually try and get to know her instead of just making out for 3 hours. On the other hand, if you are one of those people who just wants to get physically close to a girl without having any reall relationship, by all means proceed

• 1 month later...

Pah, women are evil, they dont know what love is, when a women says "I love you" she really means..

"oh your eyes are perfect, your voice is confident, you show no fear of me, but its your power over others (physhically / socially / financially) that I love, also our bitchy women tests dont affect you, so I might stay with you for the rest of my life and try to fight over the power you have over me, but for now Im ALL YOURS."

When man marries he sometimes quotes "Im the luckiest guy in the world" WRONG, he had to not only work like HELL to get one, but he had to rely on his genetical luck!

Women are evil, men who have IQ over 132 have been known to realise there evilness, and have written some brilliant books about it which were totally ignored by the government, religions wise words ave pointed this out too.

WHAT IS A WOMAN??

Women do not love you, they love the vessel ur soul carries. and the vessel is a product of lust, women have no soul, they are a mirror of your greatest desires and fears.

Sure it would be nice if women were not evil and actually loved you for who u are rather then what youve gained in this outcast world,

most of you men wont understand me as well, because most men are stupid, but ALL women know what im talking about but will remain ignorant, I hope yous find happiness, and women find hell.

Remain alone, stay away from those evil things.