Quote of my Day (Get a grip)

"I can't believe this....How could you do this to us? Get the **** Out!! ........Please don't leave me!!!"

Lisa, Seattle

AKA "feelingafraid"

Above conversation came flying out of my mouth trying to figure out what I wanted to do about latest find (credit card receipt to phone hooker) Please read about splitup on New Year's eve if you're interested in our scenario.

Anyhow, I spit all that out at once, and this is how my mind has been reeling all day long.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next Morning Check in with my Mind & Emotions:

We are now living apart (separated if you will) and after reading the post this morning in a different section about couples living apart, I really don't know what the **** we are doing. No rules, no talking about what we expected to get out of this, actually I think it is over. No plan to this separation for us.

What is so funny is that everyone is single at my job, I work at a catering company, and basically I spend a lot of my day helping brides plan their weddings.

Drinking coffee this morning realizing we are all single up at my company, just gave me a sick (slightly crazed) laugh this morning.!!!!!