how do i get him to like me, when he likes someone else?

Hey! - Recently ive been gettin' ta know this guy at my school hes a grade ahead of me and we've been hangin' out and stuff...hes been flirting a lot so now i like him! i mean i like him a lot! ..i told him how i felt about him ..but he doesn't like me because he likes someone else! ...tell me how do i get him to want me? ..i really need some help! cuz i really really want him..but he just don't want me right now!..and how are wayz i know he wants me..cuz i kinda think he likes me but then again im not sure..plz help me out here!

first off, u can't MAKE someone like u. so, just be his friend for now. flirt with him back and maybe he'll eventually get to the point where he likes u or wants to be with u. but it's never for sure. just have patience, it's the key to success...always!

You can't make him want you. Really the question is what do you want him for? For fun or for the long term?

For fun = Sexual torment. Hey, you asked! Remind him that he's a guy and you're a girl... be seductive. There's many ways you can do it. One day pretend you're telling him an important secret: "Am I ever embarrassed. I forgot to do my laundry so I'm not wearing panties today." That'll get his attention. Be skilled though - no one wants to be labelled slutty.

For long-term = Be his friend. Be patient. Love is not something you choose or make. It is something that grows over time out of mutual respect and caring. Real love is something that happens without trying. If you want to rush it, he has to find you interesting in a way that makes him want to be around you. Don't ask me how to do that, only he knows what he's looking for.