Boobs: Big or Small?

Guys: which do you find more attractive, and why? What about implants?

And for girls: do you wish you had large or small breasts, and why?

Sorry everyone, just curious about what everyone else thinks. Personally, I find some larger breasts attractive, but saggy (or visibly implanted) breasts tend to turn me right off. But a well-shaped, firm A cup I might think is the hottest thing on earth!

Well, boobs are boobs. You have to love them if you are a male. Seriously.

As far as size, I prefer a C or D cup, depending on proportions. I guess I mean I like women I date to have large breasts. In fact, thinking back, of the last 10 or so women I have dated, only 2 have had smaller than a C cup.. Wow, I never really though I was into boobs that much, but, damn, now you have gotten me thinking.

I am perfectly happy with my breast size as it is proportionate to my shape. Mine are neither large or small they're medium. And I've had no complaints so I guess I'm ok! Interesting topic discussion, I was wondering when someone would post this question as I've seen many posts concerning male size.

I like looking into a girls eyes. This reminds you that they are human.
I can really agree with that. In fact, I think that's one my favorite places on a girl, next to her smile.

That aside, respectfully, I am mostly curious to find out what guys find attractive in the way of breasts. I know people with small breasts who think their breasts are unattractive due to their size. Do you think an A or B cup is unattractive, or would you just rather a girl was bigger?

My best friend is about that size and she's very thin too(however not very healthy, but that's besides the point). For a thin, young woman, that is a proportionate size. When you get older and gain a little weight, your size will also develop to match your body. That's what happened to me at least.

i am not at all attracted to a girl with implants, i think they are ridiculus, why should you change your appearnce? as for size, it doesnt really matter, propotion is what counts. To big is weird. But boobs are really not an important feature to me, its the personality and the sense of humor that are imporant, and physically speaking i like the lower body(legs and ass).

There's a girl at my work who believes women should not wear shorts as she thinks they don't look good on women. I think she's crazy, but that's just me. Personally I think she just doesn't think they look good on HER, which she did say. How else can we fine females show off our sexy legs and tight asses? Ok, I'll stop being silly, I promise!!!

nope nope nope i think its funny when you are being crazy or silly.

its true though. how can we show off what we have if we are totally covered. nah i would rather wear skirts though. it adds to the sexiness. lol. thats just my opinion

In my own opinion, implants are ok if someone is physically disfugured (i mean that in the nicest possible way) due to surgury or accident or birth defect, etc.. I prefer small and perky, but as long as their natural, I think they're fine. Reductions are ok, being that they are usually done for health reasons... but I don't think I've seen a woman who's breats were "too small". Like I said, as long as they're natural.

well, she does wear skirts and I have to(working in an office has rules) I like to wear them too, but not on the weekend in my leisure time. Sure if I have a date(oh my god! What's that! My boyfriend never dresses up for those!!!) or something that needs a skirt like my once a month church visit with my mom's old bud and my sister then I'll wear one on the weekends, but during the leisure time, I need my shorts!!! The girl at my work wears skirts, but she only wears ones down to her knees or lower. She's very conservative. It's funny to me though because she was once a cheerleader, what the heck did she do when she had to wear those cute little cheerleading skirts?????

faeriechyld,

that is a big LOL! straight from me. oh my god a cheerleader. is she united pennecostal? because if she is then that is her religion. (no offense to any one who is u.p.c) thye have to dress very conservatively. oh well. i would certainly never......never.....wear a skirt that comes below my lower thigh. thats just me though.

new found glory,

whats the for?

i am not at all attracted to a girl with implants, i think they are ridiculus, why should you change your appearnce? as for size, it doesnt really matter, propotion is what counts. To big is weird. But boobs are really not an important feature to me, its the personality and the sense of humor that are imporant . . .
I think I can really agree with that statement. Too big is weird. I find that most women have breasts that fit their bodies perfectly (like God knew what He was doing, or something!) And implants, unless done for "important" reasons, only says to me that a girl has a low self-image. Plus, knowing that they're fake is big turn off. (But yes, above all personality is king. I know a lot of very attractive girls who have very unattractive personalities.)

Phew taken, I had to do a double take at your post as I originally thought you meant the u.p.c had cheerleading as their religion, not the dress. OOPS! Man, it's not obvious it was a long day huh???

I don't think she truly has a religion as she seems to lack morals and values. She calls any man in her life her "boy toy" and she seems to expect everything in life to be handed to her on a silver platter. She's alright sometimes, but she's just one of those people you take in small doses.

As far as implants, what's the point? It is not natural and can be very risky(though not as much in today's medical world I guess). I wouldn't do it and I feel for any girl who does. As was stated, they obviously have self esteem issues or as I have seen, a boyfriend who is too focused on the physical. However, I have seen here we have many respectable guys who prefer proportionate to size. I'm quite impressed

• 2 weeks later...
what do you guys think of a girl with A36? that is my size i am 15 but i am really skinny. is that okay?
Thats fine, personaly i think that its the way that you can pleasure the women through her breasts is the most important, so big would be 2 big, and so theres never any "2 small". andh hey, A36 is all right, i like it! lol