got called a nice guy?!?!

well, all i have to say is its not a good thing to be called a "nice guy." cause you know the old saying "nice guys finish last." man i hate it. i dunno what to do, i act like myself and i end up being the nice guy. the story goes (once again)

there was this really really hot girl at my friend marc's house tonight, and me and a bunch of frineds (including her) were just hanging out the past two nights. i havent talked to her too much, nor have i really done anything nice (at least i dont think) so she was talking and she turns to me and says " you know, you're really nice." i was like thanks (i think) with a smile, you know to be nice. but man do i hate that. i dont want to be the nice guy anymore, it seems like thats what everyone sees and thinks, they think im boring or something. if they got to know me they would see theres a lot more to me, im not as boring as they think. im pretty crazy once they get to know me.

im sorry i kinda just wanted to vent i mean, i really dont know how to get out of it (you know?) cause i act like myself and its just i really cant get me anywhere with girls. (at least i dont think so???...) any advice?

I used to get that too, but I found a hot girl for me. You are prolly a quiet, maybe shy person, am i right? Well i suppose if it is really bugging you, you can change your style. Change the way you dress, and your hair and stuff. I really wouldnt suggest that, unless it really is you, you know waht i mean. I suppose you can try telling some nasty/mean jokes every once in awhile or something too. That could help(i helped me reduce my nice guy image). i know i was called a nice guy all the time back in the day. But as i gained more self confidence, i changed my style slightly, and developed my own style of talking to people. i dont get called that anymore. So its good. I still am a nice guy though, and have great respect for women.

It depends what you want.

Nice guys get long term girlfriends but they don't get bad slutty girls. If all you want is sex:

1) Don't smile - look pissed off all the time

2) Seem moody - smiling is for losers

3) Act jaded - everything is bullshit

4) Don't try at anything - why should you?

5) Don't care about anyone or anything

6) Treat women like crap

There you go. Being a bad boy in 6 easy lessons!

It depends what you want.

Nice guys get long term girlfriends but they don't get bad *beep*ty girls. If all you want is sex:

1) Don't smile - look pissed off all the time

2) Seem moody - smiling is for losers

3) Act jaded - everything is *beep*

4) Don't try at anything - why should you?

5) Don't care about anyone or anything

6) Treat women like crap

There you go. Being a bad boy in 6 easy lessons!

Yeah what he said, thats some good advise. I, personally want a long term realtionship, and sex is my second interest. I've gotten what i wanted. Whp ever said "nice guys finish last" I never finished last.

Sounds to me that you may be shy. You may also be catering to women's needs and telling (or not telling) things how you see them. Be honest and forthcoming with women. And if you really want to shed that nice guy image without disrespect women like some do, disagree with women. There's nothing they hate, and subsequently more intrigued by, then a guy who challenges there opinions!!!!!!

i am shy a lot. i am slowly breaking out of this. i do speak my mind though (when the time arrises). but not too often as i think i should.

i know one thing i do need to do is not to think so much when talking to girls. i get kninda of studdery when i like a girl. but yesterday i was talking to some girl that i was semi attracted to, just to see, and thats what it is, the girls i like i get nervous around. its the girls that i might find semi attractive the ones i speak to with no problem. this probably comes to no surprise to anyone, doesnt me.

im going to speak my mind more around everyone, i have started already. believe it or not, i was worse, i just need to come around i guess.

OK let me tell u about tthe guy I like right now. Every time i tell him i have a problem, he makes me tell him what it is adn he gives me advice and trys to comfort me on whatever that was. Is that a nicce guy? YES and i like him soooo much for it ( plus other things he is NICE for ). SO my point is that u dont have to fit that bad boy image to get a girl. U can be nice, and u will end up gettin someone who likes u for who u r, not for just the guy u want to be. Cuz in the end wen u want to act like urself, she is guna realize that u r a nice guy. U will always be a nice guy..I really dont get what is wrong with that? o well...Dont change, be urself, it will make u happier...and plus its easier.

"Nice" guys can be sexy and attractive! I'm not sure when and how that change happens but it does! My longest relationship was with my best friend and all along I thought of him as a "nice" guy. He was always there for me, listened to every stupid thing I said. He wasn't the type of guy that attracts me from the start but gradually i got to see him in a different way. Can't exactly say why and how the transformation happened it just did! I started to see loads of things I admired in him: he was very artistic with a wicked sense of humour, intelligent, sporty, understanding and caring. And most importantly he liked me for me - he'd seen me sobbing my heart out over loser boyfriends and knew all the stuff that annoyed me and drove me mad. Strange then that I never saw him that way all that time!

I think the key is just be yourself and make the most of what you have going for you! Don't pretend to be someone you're not! I honestly think for people to become interested in you you need to be interesting yourself and have cool things to talk about! So be adventurous, be open, do sport, take up new interests whatever! Nothing's more attractive than someone who is confident in themselves with bags of energy and drive! It'll make you memorable and if you like give you another angle than being lumped as just another "nice guy"! It's the lucky girls who get the nice boys!

the funny thing is about the nice guys they do get into long relationships with girls. my ex g/f just broke up with me last month, right out of a two year relationship.

im not going to be a "bad boy." i just want to talk more and stuff. all the girls ive been with were with me cause i was a nice guy. i just really dont like people telling me this. even my ex told me (after we broke up) that i should watch out for myself cause i am too nice most of the time and girls may take advantage of that. to this day i talk to my ex every so often, even though she kinda dumped me for another guy. thats how nice i am man! lol. oh well.

im not going to change myself, cause i want to impress girls. i just wish that i would go out with them more. its not that im bad looking or anything. ive had 5 g/f's (maybe 6 but im not counting her, lol) so i havent been that bad in the department.

theres a lot more to me. just need to get to know me i guess, im not boring by any means. and im not exactly quit either. but thats only once you get to know me. now i just need to know how to get the girls to know that other side.

But they may have left because you were so nice. I used to date a girl back in the day, I was so nice to her that eventually I started doing a lot of things for her just because I cared. Well what happened was that I didn't show enough "backbone" and she started to lose respect for me. And when a woman loses respect for you she'll do anything behind your back.

well i was the nice guy again tonight, man! well the hot girl i was talking about got a lil drunk, okay got a lot drunk. and of course i took care of her, while fending off the guys who wanted to take advantage of her. she threw up a lot and i was there holding back her hair and helping her stay up. i carried her several times, cause she couldnt walk. i also talked to her so she wouldnt fall alseep. i wasnt going to be the cool guy (like my friends) and make jokes on her behalf. i helped her out and i dont really care what anyone thinks of that cause it was the right thing to do.

man, i thought about the whole nice guy thing, and you know what i say screw it, you know. im going to act like myself. and if a girl comes around, then she'll see the real me, and not someone im not. you know, i dont really get taken advantage of, cause i know when i am, but tonight was kinda odd you know. the hot girl i knew turned into a friend more or less. i really dont see her as that anymore, kinda weird, huh?