HI , my name is Mark and im 18 years old .

I have a major problem one in which I dont know what to do , I have been looking for a girlfriend for the last few months and you know like most guys im looking for some hot ass girl. but recently I have found this girl who is so nice and is perfect for me and is ok looking but is not exactly a good person to go out with, because of who she is I would get riddaculed by my friends and Im not sure if that is worth getting with her . I know that she is perfect for me and likes me but im not sure what to do ?

What you guys and gals all think ?

Hi Mark!

OK...I guess there are a few things you need to ask yourself before you think about dating this girl:

1) You say you've been looking for a girlfriend for a while - you say this girl is perfect for you but it sounds to me like you're not entirely convinced. Are you going out with her because she is "available" and "easy" - she likes you, you like her. Don't date someone because they are nearly right. If you're not willing to take the chance then it's not worth it as it will only cause both of you a lot of pain and hurt in the future.

2) You need to ask yourself why your friends' opinions matter so much! After all you are dating her not them! And if you have doubts now you can't be feeling much for her. It's sad that it sounds like you won't stand up for her against them even if there's a real possibility this girl could make you very happy. If what your friends think bother you that much and you would rather not stand up to their immature ridicule then please don't put her through this. It's not fair. Why do you need their approval?!?

3) I'm not sure what you mean when you say she is

not exactly a good person to go out with, because of who she is
. What exactly is the problem? Are you talking bout looks or personality or is it something she's done? Why are you judging her? Is it a serious problem that can't be overcome?

I guess my best advice is that if you are going into this relationship you should choose to do so for the right reasons and not because you are desperate for a girlfriend. You should care enough for her not to worry what your friends think. It is you who is going out with her and not them! If they don't like her that is their problem not yours. I hate to say it but nobody is perfect and it's whether you're willing to accept their imperfections that makes a relationship.

Other than that I'd say if you really like this girl then go for it! You don't know for sure how your friends will react until they see you're serious bout her anyways! But be prepared for any negative reactions on their side. The bottom line is if you like this girl enough it shouldn't matter. It is your happiness not theirs you should be concerned about! Good luck!

I thank you guys and gals for the help .

Trust me I like her a lot , there are just complications that would need to be resolved and removed b4 i would even take our relationship to the next lvl .

I dont listen to my friends and wouldnt listen to them , just there are a few of them that dont like this person and will just be like always making her feel bad for being with me, just cuz they dont like her, I mean they may not and for my sake they probly wouldnt . And Thats why I said " cuz of who she is ". just cuz some of them really dont like her.

Trust me her looks are not important to me .

Is there any other advice you could give ?

listen to me on this, i went through the same thing, if u like her, its worth it. if you're friends are serious about what they are saying, then they arent very good friends, if they r just doing it for sh-its and giggles, than what difference does it make? and besides, it is very simple to shut your friends up. This is what u say

1) (To The Friends Without Girlfriends) YA! you should talk you lonely S.O.B!

trust me, they will shut up immediately

2) (To The Friends With Girlfriends) You should know what im feeling, i like her the same way you like (insert their girlfriends name here) and it doesnt matter how she looks. I like her, and im sure you will agree that thats all that matters.

they will think about this, and most likely agree.

So what. Do what you want to do why miss out b/c of your friends. Think for yourself! One thing to consider is that if you are 18 then maybe this girl may go off to school , so you may not see her anyway. Date the girl if it does not work out, then so be it. If it does work out then they will not have the happiness that you have. If they where really your friends, they would want whats makes you happy. Stop asking for advice and just DATE HER!