can he contorl it....

i had written the same thing just a few days ago but i am not sure if it went through but i will write it again....

well i waswondering if anyone can give me some good ideas to have sex for a longer time , when i have sex with my partner it doesn't even last anymore than 5mins maybe even less and he cums faster than i,

we do foreplay but not longer than 5mins and already he wants to be inside of me ...i do need the foreplay to be longer and need him to wait untili i reach climax..''the big o'' ....but it seemsas though he can't control it...

i was wondering if anyone cansuggest something what he can do to hold it, maybe not concentrate in wat he is doing..it reallye sucks when he leaves me hanging... and i know he doesn't like that tooo

can anyone suggest something

thanks....

I advise that your partner learn more about the stages leading up the an orgasm. Basically what you want to do is realize that there is a point of no return and if he wants to last longer then once he is close to that point he needs to stop so he can work back up to that point again and continue with that process as needed. Eventually he will learn to better control this with this method.

Sure, two things:

1. You let him know that he does not get to penetrate you until you've had at least one orgasm. (Ah, he gets to learn how to get you off, what a shame! )

2. When he does have an orgasm, take your finger and press at the base of his testicles, where they come into his body between his legs. You want to do this with some pressure, but not too much. What you will be doing is pressing on the tube that delivers the sperm. Now, if you do this right (it may take some practice) he will not come. He will still have an orgasm. However, he should be able to continue within 1-2 minutes, full steam, and do this again and again and again.

Please note that depending on WHEN you do this, some sperm may come out, so this is NOT a way to prevent pregnancy!!!

This is how men can be multi-orgasmic. How does 12 in an hour sound?

Enjoy kids!

Ideas: one you take control, make him service you and get you off, before you jump on for a ride; if he won't go down, make it look and smell clean and fresh to entice him down, trim shave, wax, wash, etc.; and further entice him, tell him you had a dream about him going down on you, embelish with lots of details; self-hypnosis tapes, he puts on earphones, relaxes listens to a tape that makes him last longer.

If he ummm takes thing in hand a hour or two before.. it may help.

Keigal excercise for men.

Give him oral first and then have him give you oral.. by the time you are done.. he'll be ready to go again.

Stop...Start.. he needs to figure out when he's nearing the point of no return and stop. Once he gets good at it.. he'll last longer.

You need to steer him away from postions that make him go quick. Doggie style for some reason always gets them going.. so if you want to avoid quick.. stay away from this one... at least until you are satisfied.

You on top is a good position... you can control things better... learn to sense when he's about to go off. Usually they get super thick right before hand.. timing is everything you don't want to un-mount too late.

Good luck.....

Sex is and should be different every time. Most men need to orgasm more requently than women, take that into consideration, time is short sometimes and he basically wants to get off and you might not be that interested but he pushes it, get it over with, no problem, but it shouldn't be like that evey time.

You are young and just getting started, hopefully you will lay with your man and enjoy each others bodies many hundreds of times together. Sounds like you need to take control of the situation.

You need to teach him how very enjoyable a nice 30 minute naked session can be. (check the clock). Just relax, explore each others body, move from position to position, but slowly, not rushed, make it like you are playing a concert, slowly build up the tempo. Tell him to slow down. Move slower, don't touch him too much while having intercourse, let him know that you are there to please him and you want him to prolong his ultimate pleasure.

It's your job to make sure he doesn't come too quick.

Get on top of him, slowly work him over. Then get off and lay next to him, let him know how pleasureable it is for him to get to the point just before orgasm and learn how to keep him their. Don't be afraid to switch from intercourse to hand/oral stimulation of each other and back again.

Give him a very long blow or hand job, but make sure it is different every time. Spend time on his nipples. There are so many different things you can do. I think that sex gets better with age. Practice makes perfect. I hope that you love him and love being with him naked, that's the best! When you feel that deep job of being with each other, you will want your sessions to go on for a very long time.