latley hasn't been all that good for me..i've been undergoing quite a bit of a depression.. which is usual.. but its worse.. and im so in love like i've never been before... with the love of my life and i feel like i've known him forever..

yet the other night we hung out with his ex

i mean i figure hes gonna hang out with her anyway right? with or without me..(since he's done that b4)

but ehh. she was all over him. and they were talkin about memories and so leavin me out. (i saw the fireworks). and she was holdong on to his nipples (i would have hit her but she has some bleeding problem) where once she bleeds she doesn't stop... i dont feel like killin someone . but anyway.. im really confused and i dont know what i'd do if i lost him. hes the only reason why im in nj today.. or i would be living with other family in georgia... because its safer there (i can't go in public here) and well im just affraid im gonna lose him... and if i do... what then?

someone give me advice.. without turnin on me (like all my friends have)..

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I have to say I think its great you were willing to hang out with his ex, it's too bad he was not respectful of that. He was way out of line letting her anywhere near him in that fashion. Hit her? no way, it's him that is committed to you, not her. So what does he say?

I know how scary it is to fear losing someone, just make sure its not for reasons of where you live, or the life style you are use to...I mean if you are going to stay with someone, make it about a love that is honest, good and feels wonderful. If not, then its just geography.

And in regards to on going depression, it may be a good idea for you to seek some assitance to pin point the long standing issues.