What's the best way to approach her.

facksfunny

So I want to ask this girl out. But I don't know how to do it. I want to do it as soon as possible. But the thing is that I don't know her at all. And at school she is always with her friends. I can find her phone number in the phone book and call her, and then ask her to meet me somewhere. Or should I just wait until she is alone at school, which is so rare. Plus we are in different grades so I rarely see her.

Just do not look her phone number up in the phone book and ask her to meet you somewhere.

Chances are if you do not know her... she hasn't even realized you like her. Maybe go the extra step to try and be able to communicate with her or something. Build from that.

but if you do not know her I do not suggest calling her up and asking her out...

I agree with inspiration, do not look up her number, DONT DO IT!

The thing is, if you want to have a chance with this chick your going to have to be the one that goes out of the way. I have pretty good confidence so I would see her with a group of girls and ask if I can talk with her. This way it shows your not intimidated and you don't care what her friends think. Be cool and casual and just introduce yourself. Talk about something she is wearing, make fun of it.. but don't do it in a way that you are mean, just tease the girl. And after awhile just say here.. and put your cell in her hands, she will get the idea. If you get some lame excuse say.. "Don't give me that, put your number in it", be direct.. it will work.

Well, if she likes you back, then go and talk to her. You don't really need to ask her out yet, but just get on solid ground about your relationship with her.

I know this is easier said than done, I've ruined chances with many girls who I knew like me simply because I didn't have the guts to go up and talk to them. But just keep in mind that she likes you too, so like half of it is already in the bag

Well it is easy to tell that some1 likes you. First of all she looks at me alot. She goes out of her way, to walk by my locker, etc. Sometimes she tries playing hard to get, like when I catch her looking, she quickly looks away. Also I can see it in her eyes. I don't know how to explain it but I can see that she likes me. She smiles at me too.

Well it is easy to tell that some1 likes you. First of all she looks at me alot. She goes out of her way, to walk by my locker, etc. Sometimes she tries playing hard to get, like when I catch her looking, she quickly looks away. Also I can see it in her eyes. I don't know how to explain it but I can see that she likes me. She smiles at me too.

Those signs don't mean she likes you. They could mean she likes you but they don't mean she does. I've had experiences like this with women who had no interest whatsoever, and I have had situations like this with women who had interest. You can't conclude interest by those means. You can only conclude what their interest is by how they react when you ask them out. If she says "Yes" she is interested. If she says "No" or offers any number of other excuses, no matter how valid they sound, then she is not interested.

IMO, you should ask her out for a cup of coffee or something else very non formal, and do it even in front of her friends. It will make you look more confident and it will be flattering for her since of all of her friends you chose her to ask out, and they all got to witness it.

I've been familiar situations where I saw girls look at me and made a move. The only way I found out was to go ahead and talk to them, and introduce myself.

I think that's what you should do, just go talk to her and make small talk.