I'M SOOOO BOGGLED!!!!!

ok...I just wrote on the forum not too long ago and they told me it was kinda misleading. So, I will try to make it better and less confusing. I really like this guy and I KNOW that he has been talking to me under anonymous names over yahoo for quite some time now. He won't talk to me about it and I can't confront him because I'm afraid he will deny it and I will feel dumb. He has wanted to mess around over the net but that was not his only intention he talks to me forever(until like 4am) under the anonymous names. He is a coworker and tonight when I worked with him he got very upset that I was talking a lot to another guy. He actually kind of flipped out on me for it. He won't admit to me that he likes me but is very flirtatious and gets so jealous. This has been going on for quite some time and I don't feel it is fair for me to like him anymore, because it does nothing. I want some other people's opinions on whether he likes me maybe someone has went through this or just can give some advice. I have kind of been ignoring him for quite some time now and it makes him so mad, I end up feeling bad. I can't get this off of my mind. Do guys who are really shy do this? If I was worth it wouldn't he talk to me? Does this mean he doesn't want to go out?

I was also wondering if he could possibly just be playing with my mind...I talked to someone and they thought that maybe he just liked the fact that I liked him...You know how it makes you feel good to feel wanted...well he might be trying to make me like him by acting jealous and being flirtatious to me so I can't move on. I have no idea and it hurts me so bad because he acts really hurt and gets so angry when I talk to other guys. The only thing holding me back is the simple fact that he won't talk to me. There is a point where shyness stops, I mean I really don't know what to think anymore, and I don't know if I should ask him out or wait until he says something to me. Or if I should get over him completely?

Oh some more info he is 19 I am 17(just turned), but something that might help you give me help is that I am kind of overweight. I mean he tells me on the other names that he thinks I'm cute but I dunno if that is the overall reason why he won't come out with it. And he has openly said in front of everyone that he was at my house the other night, so he doesn't sound embarrassed. Mind you he is not the football jock he is just a regular guy, kinda not liked and not very popular. I mean he hangs with some popular people but he thinks he is a lot cooler than he actually is. If he is that immature he is not worth it I know this.

I really don't want to get any advice about how I should feel good about myself or anything because I would never change for a guy and I have respect for myself. I mean I just know that he is a good guy but I think that might be the factor as of now...I really like him and I don't know what to do about it. I'm just really hoping I don't get any advice that is like you are too good for him get over him because I can tell he likes me. I dunno give me whatever advice you believe is the best. I'm ready to hear everything and basically my attitude right now is what good does it do to like him, because he will never go out with me.

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm pretty sure that he likes you, but to me he just sounds creepy. my advice is :

if you like him- stay away from him

if you don't like him- stay away from him

he just sounds like the kind of guy that would be a stalker.

~kyla~

p.s. being overweight does not make you any less attractive.

ok yes this one is a bit easier to read. thanks!

I think that any person who will not even admit he talks to you, is a little off. I mean seems like there would be at least in a fun flirty hint of it when you see him...

Regardless of how he reacts the only thing left to do (if your really, really sure you like him) is walk up to him and say listen, I like you, either go on a date with me, or quit emailing me. I mean at this point what do you have to lose? nothing......

And if he denies it again...then maybe it's not really him emailing you....

I mean I have known stranger things to happen. And even if you think its him, if he denyes it when you confront him, then he is telling you he is not interested in you..and if this turns out to be the case....DO NOT TALK TO HIM ONLINE ANYMORE.