Not good enough?! Help!

Ok, this is pretty awkward but I will trust this forum. I recently started talking to people in chat rooms and such and one caught my attention and wanted to fool around over the internet. I am not really into that because to me it seems like pointless. Well, it turns out that the one time I did actually let myself partake in it, it turned out to be the guy I have had a crush on forever. I have a webcam so you can kinda guess what I did, I only flashed him. He got pretty descriptive and I tried to push away the thought of it being the guy I knew. I confessed to the anonymous name my suspiscion and he denied everything but was very awkward when I wouldn't participate in anything more and he started to try to prove to me he was this made up guy. He eventually tried getting out of it and told me he was going to stay with friends for the summer and wouldn't be on anymore. I blew up, my first thought was that I was not good enough for him in real life but was good enough for him over the internet. Other people have said that he might have just had a fetish and wanted it from me...but on the other hand he knew that I liked him. Mind you he is not a player, and he is a virgin so he wasn't just using me I don't think he is that kinda guy. Afterwards because I am around him quite a bit he was so flirtatious to me I dunno why, he might have been trying to prove that he liked me so I would ask him out, or he could of been trying to prove that there was no weirdness. It is undeniable though, it is so awkward and he would not act that way if it weren't him. The only problem is I am not a preppy hot chick and he is hot and I don't think he would ever go out with me. So I dealt with this by totally blowing him off and I wouldn't talk to him, because I was so embarrased. Then the other day when we were around each other this friend of ours was talking about how much he hates how his gf messes with his mind and how that is all girls did. This guy continued to call all girls evil and the devil, then my crush shakes the guys hand and was like someone else thinks what I do and yelled to me that I was the devil. I didn't understand it because him and I never were in a relationship and it was kinda pointless of him trying to say that I messed with his mind. This is very confusing because it has been going on for about a year and I have not been able to say anything to him because I am afraid that he would never go out with me. It has to say something that he talked to me under other names rather then just talk to me himself, I can't understand why he just won't ask me out. Doesn't it mean that he won't go out with me? He thinks that I hate him now and I have to be around him all night tonight. I'm just really confused and I need some advice. The other day he asked me if I had anything to say to him. Like I am the one who is supposed to start things. I can't stop thinking about him and I can't seem to get over him I have been trying the last few months...I don't know what to do, I think it is because he continues to talk to me on other names(which he happened to just do right as I write this) I don't understand him at all. I'm so confused why would someone do this? Please help me!?!?!!?!?

In more info, I did end up confessing that I liked him and he lied to me about his feelings obviously so, I don't know what to do. I can't confront him because he will lie to me so I can't talk to him about this. How do I get him to realize I want him to talk to me? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!?!?!!?!?!

well hi there. Yes the post was a little hard to follow, you might try to edit a tad and shoot for a little more assistance.

First are you sure its him online? I mean does not sound like he has ever admitted to it....so Im not sure at this point what to think. Let me paraphrase and see if i got this right:

You have crush on a guy at school, your only real contact with him is online, ....but you have no proof that its actually him you are taking to online. ....whoa.

Ok first....make sure its him online. If he does not admit it, stop talking to whom ever you dont know online. Its dangerous to talk to people you dont know, and esp a little out of line to "flash them" or show them pictures. I mean really it could be anyone...heck it could be the high school football team.

Anyway, if this guy really liked you ...he would talk to you in person. If it is him online.....he does it for play, nothing more.