altho it hurts, u have to realize that he is "taken" already sweety. It may ev en seem fair, because he may seem to be everything you want in a guy, looks, charming, personality, great conversationalist and a great physique, ...but we just cant WANT something thats not ours...

Look it at her perspective. She have mutual feelings for him, and they are happy together. WIsh them the best and know that someday the guy thats perfect for you will come along in due time.

but, u must let it go,...its not fair to urself to hold off on ur life because of someone's elses man. Thats being a true lady knowing how and when its time to step off...trust me, ive been there before....

still think about how perfect the guy is from time to time..and wishing i had sumone just like him...but thats about it...

cookies

I totally agree with cookies. At times you shouldn't be too selfish and just think about yourself, you need to think about others too.As you are only 15 years of age i think you should quite notice that this might be puppy love.

I hope my advise has helped.Sorry if i have hurt you.

Hey! I have been in the exact same situation as you, and my best advice to you is to try not to think of him. I know it will seem impossible at first, but it will become easier and easier as time goes on. This is the only fair thing to do, for all three of you involved.