Do any of you have any idea's?

DeathPunk16

I am two months pregnant, and I know its a little bit too early to think about names, but do any of you know any good middle names that you would put with Joe Willis for a boy, or Hailey Willis. Im just wondering because I got stuck on those two names, if its a boy my boyfriend wants it to be Joe, but if its a girl I want it tobe Hailey. But I am stuck on middle names. Do any of you have any idea's for middle names?

First of all..CONGRATULATIONS on bringing a new life into this world.

I'm 7months now..and let me tell you, we changed names like 99 times. We just now finally chose her first name. I don't love the middle name he chose for her but since its a family tradition I said..fine..its a middle name and if she wants to not use it she can make that choice.

I for one love the name Hailey. I think its adorable. I also like Zoe' and Cloe, or Heidi. Those names are just wonderful for girls. Joe is so plain to me and would be nice as a middle name, but I think boys names should be more unique. Something like Caden, or Zack, Leland or something nice like that. JMO

Congratulations!!

I like the name Hailey...

Joe is such a plain name! Maybe suggest to your bf that you use that as the middle name and give another first name if it turns out to be a he!

A lot of people use Louise or Rose as a middle name (my middle name is Rose! hehe!) and I think it's more tradition than anything. Maybe Gabrielle?

Chosing a family name (such as your mother's name) is often a good way to go and they will feel very flattered!

I have already chosen a name for when I decide to have a little one, but it's a secret! I don't want anyone to steal it!

Joe is usually short for Joseph, guys! Joey is also a nickname given. Much like Lizzy (Elizabeth), Becky (Rebecca), Kathy (Katherine), Will (William), Sam (Samuel), etc!

What about Joseph Michael? Aaron? Matthew? Christopher? Andrew? Anthony? Clayton? Patrick? Eric? Stephen? Lee? William? Phillip? Allen? Nicholas? Tyler? Dylan? Paul? Kyle? Dominic?

Hailey Elizabeth? Ann? Madison? Marie? Lynn? Sarah? Katherine? Rebecca? Sorry I have more guy names for you than girl names.

CONGRATS BTW!!!

• 2 weeks later...