the dating seen....????

im a 26 year old guy......never been in the dating seen. since 16 ive been in 5 long term relationships. all with very attractive girls. ive never had a problem meeting people until now. im attractive(no im not cocky just confident). all my past girlfriends pretty much approached me in one way or another. i dont really do the whole party bar seen thing, so i dont have that going for me. how do you meet people to date? im really not that outgoing when it comes to asking girls out. where should i start? my hobbies might not be the best way to meet girls.....fishing/camping/boating. do girls like that stuff? my ex girlfriends only seemed to like it because i did. anyway....do i just wait and see if i get approached again? im still working on getting over the last girl that totally broke my heart. im not ready for serious stuff....just want to meet some knew people and see whats out there. thanks

Hi hoppy,

I would suggest that you start to subscribe to clubs or start a team sport. There's a lot out there to do and where to meet nice people, wether men or women. Start tennis or so and be the next Andre Agassi. It's even good for your health.

Good luck to you

~ SwingFox ~

of course girls love those things. I went on a few camping trips before, by a lake and then went boating and fishing afterwards...it was the best fun... but i just cant get a hang of catching a fish haha...good cast, but oh well...

just sharing my story with u...but.

u dont hafta rush into another relationship,...keep on enjoying the things u love,..and some nice girl will come along and may not know much about the hobbies u have, and will be interested to learn more or experience it with u... Never go out of ur way completely to meet sumone, because its out of the ordinary with u. Its good to change up ur interest, or plans and try out different things, sometimes, but we should never stop doing the things that we enjoy...

thats what makes us happy... im sure ull find sumone that have the same interest, just dont be discouraged andkeep the faith...

cookies