im 15 and i've never had a date in my life, never been kissed, and never really received any attention from a girl at all. this makes me absolutely miserable and sickeningly lonely. its something that plagues my mind, just taunting me. can someone please give me advice and tell me how to make myself more desirable to the female crowd? thanks

You're probably asking yourself...why are the women hanging around the jerk guys (ie. usually jocks)? The reason is because they put themselves out there to be noticed. All you have to do to get noticed by them is to strike up a conversation with them. I'm assuming you're obviously in school. Surely you do group projects, group work, etc...that's a perfect time to chat up the ladies if you're to shy to just approach them.

There's nothing you can do to make yourself more appealing to women other then just putting yourself out there. You have to come to them, usually they won't come to you.

If you want to be more popular to girls, you can't just hang around. What you need to do is go out and interact with them. I think you understand that usually guys are the one who ask girls out and girls rarely asks guys out. So why not you do some thinking if any girls had once show any interest but you did not notice. It 's time to get a girlfriend.

I hope my advise had helped you and Best Of Luck.

hey not all us jocks r gurl huntin. im no jacka$$ jock like some of them. as 2 not havn a gf at 15 u just havnt found right 1 im same way xcept im 14 and my friends r tryin 2 hook me up ugghh. just take it kool and wait.

oh ya if i ever hear some1 calln all us jocks jk's ill b rele pissed.

time wounds all heels.

don't try so hard to get noticed, you'll just end up looking foolish. i am a girl, so i can speak from experience. more than likely there are girls out there that are dying to talk to you but aren't sure whether you are open to any sort of communication.... just be you and it will all work itself out. you definitely do not want to be stuck in one of those "beggars can't be choosers" scenarios and end up worse off then you were before. ie: being with someone who you really don't want to be with and you are with them just to have a girlfriend. when it is right, it will happen.