I need some advice from the ladies!!

OK here is my situation,

I met this girl through my older sister. THis girl works for my sister and has been trying to set us up for a little while. Well the perfect chance came up. She was my date to my sister's wedding. I asked her out again and she said sure. She invited me over to her house to watch a movie. I think it went pretty well, we were both kinda quiet because we are both kinda shy. So I asked her out again that night and she said sure. So the next time I talked to her on the phone she told me for now she just wants to be friends. Which is fine with me.....I am not going to push her into anything. So the problem now is.....I am kind of getting mixed signals from her. When I talk to her on the phone.....if she is around a friend of hers it seems like how she talks to me its almost like she is interested. THen there are times when she isn't. I don't want to ask her about it because she has already told me before that she just wants to be friends for now and I am worried that if she isn't interested and I ask her about it, she may think that that is all I am after is a romantic relationship with her which is not the case. She told me she would call me sometime this week last time I talked with her and it has been over a week now. I don't know if I should call her or just keep waiting to see if she will call me. What should I do? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Dear IanM,

I think the only way you could solve the problem is to confront her and confess your feelings for her or else you two could end up waiting for years and years.I don't know this girl but if I was her, I'll probably go out with you then tell you I just want to be friends because I have found another or some problems have occurred. You won't what happened if you don't confront her.

She probably didn't call you because she has forgoten or something has occurred. On the other hand, if she wants to hurt you and just have some fun. Don't pursue her anymore.

So, what I think you should do first is call her and if she show any signals of putting you down or hurting you then you should drop her. If she doesn''t and shows interest in you again ,quickly proceed to the next step which is confrontation. At any stage if she tries to hurt you, try to find out the problem , if she hurts you for reason then something must be wrong.

I hope my advise is some help to you. Best of Luck!!

my suggestion is that you tune her out completely. speaking from a girls point of view, we all want what we can't have. it's as simple as that. if you keep calling her and putting yourself in her path so that you get feedback from her, you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. distance yourself from her and let it go at that - see what she does when you turn the tables on her!

well you seem interested in her, and may even want more if ur sittin around waiting on her call...which is understandable. But we've gotta learn to read in between the lines, and be honest with the situatuion to avoid puttin ourselves thru unnecessary mental anguish. She said that she wants to be friends for now,...meaning that she doesnt want a relationship.

There is one guys that calls me sooo much, because a mutual friend suggested that i "get to know him". I dont even know how the guy looks, but she says hes handsome. When we talked a couple of times he instantly turned me off...ugh. His conversation was whack...and he cant get a clue that ive NEVER called him, returned his calll and always buzy when he calls...lol and i told him and her that im too buzy right now for a relationship...

dont push her away, just take it slow and be her friend, after all thats all she told u she wants...

cookies