Never been on a date...Help

The guy that likes me wants to take me out on a date. Well I have never been on a date b4 soo I really don't know what to expect or do I'am really nervous about it too. I guess I'am just really confused about the whole thing. Please give me some advice or ideas PLZ!!!

Well dating isn't anything big really. It's just a nice way of saying I want to spend some "one on one" time with you, with the hope we'll become more then friends.

Nothing is expected of you, so relax and go with the flow. Don't do anything you don't want to and try not to let him steal a kiss on the first date

j/k

HAVE FUN!!

Hi bam19,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that this guy is asking you out on a date. I understand that this is your first date and that you feel a little nervous about it.

I would relax, too. May be you could think of things that you would like to happen on this date, or things that you actually DON'T want to happen. My dates varied from just having fun and a laugh to being more of a romantic. It just depends on the person.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the fun is what I would advice you

~ SwingFox ~