can pregnancey tests be wrong? even after 2 tests?

what 2 do

Yes, pregnancy tests can be wrong for many reasons. Perhaps it is expired, you didn't do it correctly, or it's just not detecting your hormones due to your own body chemistry.

Go to a doctor, have them do a blood test.

It is entirely possible that you are not pregnant. I take it you are young, it takes a while for your period to stabilize into a predictable cycle.

good luck

Hate to be the one to tell you this but that probaly means that you rae pregnant. But dont panic just yet. You need to go and have your blood tested at the doctor as this is more accurate than the urine test. You need to go to the doctor now because if it is early enough, and u dont want to keep the baby, he may be able to give you a combination of hormone pills that will automatically flush your uterus out.

If you are pregnant then perhaps seek counselling to establish wether you and your partner want to keep the child or not and the other options available.

I know that what you are going through is VERY scary- I was in the same position 4 years ago. I decided to have the child.

Here if you need to chat!

Can I ask *when* you took the tests...had you missed your period yet when you took them?

Yes, there is a possibility of false negatives occurring - often due to old tests, improper use, hormones not being strong enough (that's why first morning pee is better) and so forth.

They are most effective in the first week you MISS your period and have better accuracy.

I would advise you contact a doctor for a blood pregnancy test, explain to them still no period, and two negatives on the urine tests, and they should do a blood one.

Also, as you are still growing, it is not uncommon for your periods to change suddenly, and things like stress, illness, poor diet etc can all also affect your period and cycle.

Until you know either way if you are or are not, try not to stress too much.

Can I ask if you two used any kind of birth control though? I would suggest if you are not pregnant, you REALLY look into birth control - using both condoms and the pill for example, as even with birth control you can get pregnant, so having two forms can help reduce risk more. Also, make sure you and your partner talk and can agree on what you WOULD do if you got pregnant (if you aren't already).

Ok hun. let me get this str8, uv taken 2 tests, and both say that ur not pregnant? U realise ur period is probably late because when u have sex for the first time obviously it can stress you out and makes changes to ur body. When you become sexually active I think it can be common for people to be late on periods, or get them earlier, due to the change. Also it sounds like youre pretty worried that you think your pregnant, if uv done 2 test and they say ur not then chances are your not, and your period is just late due to you worrying, so just calm down a bit, and im sure ur period will be on its way. Then youll be both happy and annoyed tht u have ti have periods lol.

Fear not

spaggle

xxx