i am soooooo sad.

teacup

look what i have done to myself. there are two guys i met at work. but i longer work there.

i realllllly like one of the guys. he makes my heart flutter, i feel this great connection to him...he told me that he likes me a lot and was always attracted to me, but he never calls or emails me. it hurts my feelings.....that he would say that but doesnt make an effort to contact me. we made out once and i feel like i practically throw myself at him. (why did i kiss him? because i was curious and because i feel attracted to him.)

the second guy likes me. took me out on a proper date. was good to me. didnt take advantage. at the end of the night we made out. but.....i feel like we dont connect even though he's nice.....i feel like he's not for me.

(why did i kiss him? i was curious and wanted to know what it feels like.)

these two guys are good friends at work. they always go out to lunch together. i told guy 1 about guy 2 wanting me to hang out. guy 2 doesnt know about guy 1. i want guy 1 but he doesnt want me.

when i was kissing guy 2.....i kept thinking about how much i missed guy 1.....i wanted to erase him from my heart the whole time i was making out with the other guy.

now i feel like such a whore. i've made out with both of them once. *sigh*. i want the one i cant have. and the one that wants me...i dont want.

help..i feel so bad. and i feel so sad. trying to erase him from me didnt work.

guy1......the first time i hung out with him, he was trying to sleep with me, not date me. the second time, we made out and i asked him "should we see each other?" and he agreed. i left him my cell number by IM yesterday night. when will he call, if at all? he told me he likes me a lot and was always attracted to me, why does he not try to contact me? why doesnt he call or email me?

- if he says he likes me, but he doesnt even bother, then i dont think he's interested. as much as i hope, what other reason could there be?

guy1......the first time i hung out with him, he was trying to sleep with me, not date me
RED FLAG

That's not good.

Do you feel nothing for guy 2?

I think you are just lusting after what you can't have.

Well you could sleep with him - but I doubt that's what you want, or that would help you..

but why does guy1 just want sex and not a relationship? =(

if i am pretty enough to sleep with, why am i not good enough to date? or for something more?

i cant change this can i?

It's his problem, not yours.

Maybe he just doesn't like relationships. He may just like sleeping around; in which case, he's no good for you anyway.

Do not take it personally.

He finds you attractive - but he doesn't want to date you. It's his problem.

well take his hole trying to sleep with you as a good thing to guys theres those hott girls you wanna get with but not stay with but theres those good girls you wanna stay with guy 2 he is nice guy he wont try to take advantage of you and use you as a quiky as guy 1 would. guy 2 would be there for you and stay with you when things got bad look past guy 1 and try to see if guy 2 is the right chose, the only reson you would make out with him is if he meet something to you not just as a how would it feel you must be attracted to him some how... when im in situations like this im guy 2 i dont like takeing advantage of the girl and my best friend is like guy 1 horny and just out there to get a bang bang from any girl with legs we get into situations alot with each other so look to see who is good for you? do you want just sex and him to go or do you want the nice guy who wont do anything until your ready to do it?

you really think guy 2 likes me?

we did sake bombs at the sushi restaurant. he wasnt eating much. but i did. and then he ordered another round of sake bombs which i thought was too much. then we went outside the restaurant, went to his apartment and i laid down on his bed cuz i drank way too much. he didnt try anything. then i threw up in his sink. then i laid on one part of his sofa, while he laid on the other half (separate) and we kind of nuzzled until the very end where we kissed. he apologized for pressuring me to drink (i didnt really think he did? but not sure) and for kissing me. i told him i was curious how it was.

i told him i wanted the picture of us (the waiter took one at the restaurant) on the fridge. i was in the car at that time, he said i could go up to the apt to get it or just wait until next time (if there was a next time he said).

then he drove me home, and when i was getting out of the car, he said "just email or call me." and i said "you call me."

then when i was at home, i thought i forgot to thank him, so i called him (was that wrong?) to say thank you and sorry about the sink.

does that sound like he's interested or am i just getting jerked around all over again? damn im totally tripping and hella sad.

Lol this kinda hits home. I have to admit sometimes I'm that guy 2 and it feels bad when the girl doesn't appreciate the guy who likes her. However, you need to do what feels right for you! If you truly don't like him ok then, but if you do and you are just intrigued by the wild side of guy 1 I'd beg you to give guy 2 a chance. As far as him liking you, it might seem like he felt you were blowing him off by getting drunk and stuff I guess. Don't really know. Doesn't particularly seem to not like you...give it a shot. Good luck, I wish you the best.

i like the way guy 2 treats me wayyyy better. he's sooo much more respectful. i would like to see if i can like him more just because he was sooo sweet. believe me, i want a sweet, nice, considerate, genuine guy who really likes me. i would rather be with someone who genuinely likes me than one who doesn't. it is just that guy 2 and i.....i feel we dont connect so well mentally as guy 1 and me. the mental connection is very important to me as far as being able to talk to the guy or him talking to me.

but after this happened today: link removed

i feel like guy 2 deserves better. he is a good guy. argh...why did i go so far with guy 1? man. im totally tripping again.

can i still take steps back and try to see which one i like more? which one is better to me? just kissing and making out with clothes on. no more anymore because i went too far and now im not feeling so good. i feel guy 2 deserves more than some girl who made out with guy 1 way too far. argh...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do women always go for the selfish, careless guys? Is it because they're more exciting? Harder to get?

That said you won't be able to make yourself like guy 2 if you don't like him now. From what you've said about guy 1, and your feelings towards guy 2, I think you should tell both of them that your not interested.

It sounds like guy 1 is the kinda guy that is after one thing. Lying to you, and telling you different stories, and wanting to sleep with you on your first night rings warning bells. But then again, it depends on what your after? Would you be happy to sleep with him, and see where it takes you?

Guy 2 sounds like he deserves someone who feels that connection. If you don't feel anything for him, he deserves to know.

Guy 2 deserves a girl that will appreciate him. Let guy 2 know so that he stops wasting his time trying to get nowhere with you. As for guy 1, if you want what he has to offer, take it. But you know the consequences later, like most of us have said here, wanting to take advantage of you on the first night is a red flag. You don't need to pick between the two you know. There are soo many men out there. If these do not meet your criteria, do not limit yourself to only them two.