iVE GOT A G/F but like another girl Help plz

Hello everyone. Ok Here is my problem. i Have a girlfriend and we have been dating for about 6 months now. but the past month all we seemed to do was fight and argue over little things and when i talked to her i asked her if she liked me as much anymore. Her reply was no. But recently i have started to hang out with another girl and i think i am falling for her..there are certain other things that i like about his other girl that are great. we have been hanging out for a little while now and she told me she likes me but doesnt want to get in the way of my other g/f. I told her that i think i am starting to like her too. and the more that i hang out with this girl the more i like her. we have even kissed afew times and i dont know, it was just something about it that made the kiss great. I dont know what to do ...should i break things off with my current Gf? i still care for her very much but i am afraid of losing her friendship because it means a lot to me....please help!!!

okay,

so i don't mean to sound like a B#$@% of anything but i can't even start to tell you how aweful that is. i have been seeing my boyfriend for about 7 months now and he would never do anything like that to me and i love him so much that i would die if i ever found out that he had i don't know what to tell you i want to cry i could only hope that i don't know you because i think if you really care about someone that you wouldn't dream of ever doing anything like that. My BF and i fight everyone does and you know what i have been jumping on his A@$ for the smallest things ever and we still love eachother more than anything my prob is that i have been having probs w/my father and other mental things that i am trying to fix. anyway maybe you aren't getting along because you need to sit down and talk. Maybe something is really hurting her or even you snd both of you are not telling the other person because it hurts too much. When i talked to my BF about my dad he kept asking me what was wrong and i wouldn't tell him because it hurt and it was difficult for me but when i did it made me cry forever and he sat outside my house with me till 2 am helping me and talking to me until i felt ok. so just think about that you think about what she or you may be going threw right now and how much worse it could make it if you mess up your relationship by doing this. see ya QT

Hello Soccaplaya,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you are not getting along with your current g/f the way you had it planned. I understand that you're seeing someone else, too.

The truth is that people do break up a little too fast. The grass seems greener on the other side and off they go. Communication is the key in every relationship. I understand that you argue a lot with your current g/f and I am sure that this is troubling you.

I would suggest you that you give your current g/f another chance, though. Think about what you miss in your current relationship and think of what you need and expect out of a relationship. Tell your g/f that you love her, but that you have a lot of concerns. Share your concerns varying sweet words with your questions and see what you still can do and where you guys can meet in the middle. Relationships is also about compromizing. You can't always have it your way.

I agree that if you have really tried everything and you tried hard and things still don't work out, I would suggest you to break up. But I hear too often that people are being sorry for breaking up and that they'd like to get back together again. I would want you to learn from that.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~