POLL: Girls, how many guys do u currently like?

I wanted to do one of those polls where u have multiple choices, and then all the results are counted and displayed as a bar graph, but I'm guessing this website doesn't allow for that.

Question. Girls, how many guys do u like at this moment of ur life. And what was the highest number of guys u ever liked at the same time?

I only like one guy at the moment and he is my fiance.... the entire time I have been with him (over 5 years), I've only liked him...

When I was in highschool I had crushes really easy... so I probably liked 3 guys at once.. but I was shy, and my crushes never liked me back so all these crushes got me no where.

Oh yeah if any1 who has permission to make one of those polls with the bar graph, u can delete this 1 and make ur own on the same subject, if u want that to that is if u do mention my name in it

And just incase people are woundering why I wanted to do a poll on this. It is because there is this girl. And I can read her like a book. As soon as she first saw me she fell in love with me. I could tell right away that she liked me. Usually when some girl likes me and I find out about it through one of her friends, it is a back surprise. But with her I already know that she likes me. She just keeps staring at me. But I haven't seen her looking at any other guys, I mean she is very playful and likes to talk alot. She has male coligues or aquaintancies. But I never see her look at any other guy with that same look that she gives me. And it's kind of amusing to watch her trying to get me to notice her. So I just want to see what are the chances of her liking me alone and no one else.