scared to be gossip while he is the one gossip to his xgf

ello everybody last night after i sent and share about my life i had this disaster happened to me my bf is a person that everytime he is drunk and dont know what he is doing and saying anyway he was so f***king drunk

and naging me while to myself if i talk to him back it wil be a big fight so i have to shut my mouth and dont ever said a word coz i am also afraid and embarras to my neighborhood by his big mouth yelling at me and very inlove doing scandal and since for 8 months i dont know long to i am gong to put up with it so until i decided last night if he doesnt stop yeling at me i wil leave him since he is ruin my life for some a lot of reason until he fall asleep and wake up and again continue doing it til he broke the fun and glasses that bothers my family until instead they were on my side but they are in favor of my living partner after i am packing all my things a leave own my own house just to stay away from trouble and get rid of him until he hit me and choke me til i cant breath and now i have a bruse in my neck from choking and bruse from my legs the reason why is doing this to me coz he was gossip me to his beloved x gf how deeply he is inlove with her and teling that i have a problem from my vagina causes of my diet they call that candida which is its to personl and very embarrasing suppose to be coz he is my livng partner it shoud be between me and him and i am not happy when he did that and aside from that before he did it he promise to me not to tel anyone and he is not 2 year old kid if an udult behaivor somehow i was talking to my neigbor even he doesnt understand cebouano laugage i explain to him that i am not doing gossip about him and iam not crazy enough to do gossip own my own future husband and thats it he is rage and hit me....

guys help me i dont really want to do this i sent some email to his xgf

not to bother us anymore coz since 8 months she never respect my relation to my future husband she keep trying her best to ruin our life with my man. pls i need advice for all my respect pls pls pls

thanks

I am packing all my things a leave own my own house just to stay away from trouble and get rid of him until he hit me and choke me til i cant breath and now i have a bruse in my neck from choking and bruse from my legs the reason why is doing this to me

Did you call the police when he attacked you?

Does your family know that he hits you?

i sent some email to his xgf not to bother us anymore coz since 8 months she never respect my relation to my future husband she keep trying her best to ruin our life with my man

This is not a man you want to marry. He's abusing you.

He doesn't respect you at all if he's making fun of you and hitting you. Is there anyone in your family that can help you? You need to tell someone. You need to get help quickly so he can't do this again.

BellaDonna

First and foremost, if he is abusing you, get away as soon as you can. You don't need to be abused like that. Call the police, file a report if you haven't already. This is unacceptable behavior that ultimately in the end will be the end of you if you allow it to continue.

As for his ex-girlfriend, if he is in love with her still, aside of the abuse there truly isn't anything that can be done. If he still has not got over her, there isn't much that can be done.

In this case think about you and your well being. Not him. Not a marrying future especially. If he cannot control his anger, he cannot respect you, he doesn't attempt to deal with a past girlfriend properly, the best you can do is get out as soon as possible. There are many men in the world, and to stay with the minority representative of the abusing type is futile, and in short order become a deadly situation.