a couple of girls iv seen around my school

theres about five different girls that iv seen around my school and wanted to talk to not knowing what to say now one of the girls i dont even know another one is in one of my tutor groups and then theres a girl that has radomily said hi to me but that was a few weeks ago now shes stopped then theres the last one that seats behind me in science .This list of girls are not girls i fantsey but girls i want to get to know if your reply could be not something like talk to them but in more detail i would be thankful

It's pretty hard to just randomly introduce yourself- I know. Although I certainly wouldn't think less of anyone who did introduce themselves.

If you notice a sticker or band name written on her binder or give her a compliment (nice shoes, shirt, smile- nothing innaproprite) you may be able to start a conversation.

Or ask her if she thought the Science test or whatever was hard. Or maybe ask what an assignment was or for a piece of paper (not pencil! I never get pencils back so I automatically say no, even if he's cute or nice) and then say, "By the way, my name's -----"

listen to elila she is a smart young girl. Secondly you really have to find a time that you are with these girls, because just because you are walking in the same hall way and in the same time frame is not always easy to say hi, or start a conversation. Look for the right situation to say hi and introduce yourself.

Otherwise you have to be creative, maybe give her a note in the hallway, it will be spontaneous and neat, she will at least read the note. If you see her in the hallway; It might be difficult to stop her and talk to her, but you can say hi, and pass her a note. If I am not mistaken this seems like a harmless way to send a message. But give her a note, telling her who you are and tell her you want her to meet you somewhere after school or on lunch break, but give her a time and place. Keep the note misterious, do not tell her exactly what is going on. When you see her, you might be inclined to be nervous and scared, well dont be. Think of this; you and this girl are both the same age, and probably share some common interests.

Make the meeting spontaneous, infact, you arrive after her, just look to see her coming and then you meet her, dont wait in one place for her, this will make it awkward for you and you will be nervous. The ideal situation is arrive about 25 seconds after her. This will be just enough time so she doesnt leave, but perfect entrance for you. Putting you in the drivers seat. Secondly Think of a creative place to meet her, perhaps behind the school, where ever it is make it so its semi-private. When you meet her, say hi by the way I am "name" at this point she will tell you her name, you can say I am glad you came, and ask her if she will join you for a walk to the local pizza shop, or perhaps through the school, anythign that willallow the two of you to walk and talk will be idea. Because you are already doing something and will be occupied this should help with awkward silences. Now the second thing is QUESTIONS you should be prepard to ask her questions; such as so who's your favorite teacher? whats your favorite subject? what sporst do you play? are you from around here? any brothers or sisters? observe her and pay attention to her responses this will give you clues to possible other questions: But most importantly of all of this is that you are calm collected and in control. Feel like you are the guy and you are just having fun.

This is just some ideas, again the best thing is for you to be creative on your own, and figure out what might be best.

This will work there is no way it cant, if it doesnt come back here and we will give you some more tips, but remember you are a nice young man and you have nothing to worry about. The only thing that can possibly make things go wrong is if you are mean or not nice, otehrwise she will at least eb your frined. Lastly try to keep it short, after you get pizza or walk around the block, thank her for joining you and tell her that you will see her tomorrow in school. Now you have created a starting point for your friend ship from here you can do anything you want.

Good luck