Traveling for Cyber Relationship?

PixieDust

well, don't worry too much - I hope you didn't give him any personal information about you! That's why I think it's important to take the relationship offline ASAP.

I've often found (and so have others) that men who are interested in meeting will ask you out within the first 4-5 e-mails or so. The others... they're either lying about something, married, or don't look anything like their photo, or they are just online so they can figure out how women "tick."

Don't get too freaked out. He may have just liked communicating with you and knew if he knew how old he was that you would lose interest.

Don't get down - there are lots of good quality men out there - all over the place! Get back in the game and meet them!

well, don't worry too much - I hope you didn't give him any personal information about you! That's why I think it's important to take the relationship offline ASAP.

I've often found (and so have others) that men who are interested in meeting will ask you out within the first 4-5 e-mails or so. The others... they're either lying about something, married, or don't look anything like their photo, or they are just online so they can figure out how women "tick."

Don't get too freaked out. He may have just liked communicating with you and knew if he knew how old he was that you would lose interest.

Don't get down - there are lots of good quality men out there - all over the place! Get back in the game and meet them!

Well I have zero experience in online dating because I've never had a problem meeting men so I'm not quite as knowledgable as you and I made a mistake by giving him my phone number. You can find anything out about a person with just a phone number. This was not an online dating site so I wouldn't have expected him to ask me out at all.