to wax or what?

my boyfriend and i go to different schools and this weekend i am flying up to stay the weekend with him. anyway we have decided to have sex for the first time and i am wondering about a particular issue. normally, i shave.. down there.. but that obviously doesn't last too long - usually a day or so before the smoothness is gone. since i am going to be there for a whole weekend, i want to be nice and smooth and hairless the whole time. is this something that i should want? is he going to expect that? should i wax? i never have before. does it hurt? does it last? any help in this area would be great! thanx!

Probably not the kind of help you're wanting, but to be honest, I cant really reply on a whole lot of your questions, except for the

is he going to expect that?

Now, unless you've told him that you shave down there, I dont think he would expect you to be any other way than natural. Obviosuly this is totally just an opinion, and I suppose there are plenty of people out there that think differently than me but I've never really "expected" anything particular down there for a girl. I always thought it was a pretty small "issue". . .basically it didnt matter. I would assume unless you two have discussed the issue, he'd be the same way.

should i wax? i never have before. does it hurt? does it last?

Ok, I've never waxed anything before, but especially since its your first time, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes, it'll probably hurt a fair bit. But I would assume it would last atleast the two days pretty well, better than shaving atleast.

getting waxed dose hurt yes , but it also means you dont have to shave for awile which is good, i would get it done if you can handle alittle pain the spot dose get red and hurts for a bit i recommend if you are going to do it get it done a day or even 2 days before you go see him . will he expect it well i dont know but i dont think he will have a prob with it lol.

Yes, getting waxed does hurt. Ow! But it's worth it to some. I like it, but don't do it much cause it's too expensive. I agree, go to a salon, do NOT try to do it on your own.

I feel clean when I am waxed, though, it's nice. It does last for a few weeks, and when the hair grows back in, it isn't stubbly like it is with a razor, it's soft and wispy.

Agreed. Do not, DO NOT, wax for your first time ever right before you want to nail this guy. A girl did this for me, and ended up having to go see a doctor due to a severe reaction a few days later. She couldn't have sex for like 2 weeks and was very embarrassed. It kins of screwed up our vacation at first because she was so upset. Try it some time when you have time to recover, just in case.