Does anyone else worry about this?

Ok this is kind of a strange topic but I just wanted to know what other people thought of this. A few days ago the thought of death popped in my mind. I am a Catholic person and believe in a heaven but what bothered me was the not the thought of death but the thought of whats after it. It's like I don't want to just die and never feel anything again but I'm also affraid of eternity. Its like I dont wanna die but I dont want to live forever either. Does that make any sense?

I think of everything I have to live for and I realize life after death isn't so important because I'm not living it right now. I'm also Catholic, I only get one life so I'm going to live it to the fullest. Why worry now about that stuff? I can worry about it when I get older if I really want to.

Well obviously everyone has different beliefs about what comes after death......but even if you believe you go back to God and be with your creator for eternity....no one really knows what that means until it comes to pass.....and we would hope that it is something wonderful and beautiful. ANyway all Im saying is none of us are in control of what goes on after death so no point even thinking about it...just embrace and accept that death is a part of life and nothing to be scared of Im sure

no matter what you believe in.. what's coming up after death is something you can't avoid, so why worry about it so much? If you believe in God/gods then you gotta live the way God/gods want you to live, doing otherwise would be stupid if you really believed.

But worrying "what if my religion is not right, am I going to hell?/what's going to happen to me?" is just plain dump and will drive you crazy. Don't bother with it, if you're going to hell and you are not told what's right and what's not, there's nothing you can do about it. If there's nothing after death, there's nothing you can do to help it.

Yea, I understand what you're feeling and it is a very scary thought. Im a Christian and I believe that a relationship with Christ will give me eternal life in heaven. However, everytime I think about eternity in heaven, i get scared even though I cannot comprehend what it is going to be like. I feel the same way...eternity is forever, and forever is a long time, and I don't want to live forever, but I don't want to ever die either, so thats a conflict right there. I think the reason I fear this way is cause my picture of eternity and heaven is flawed. I just read an article, maybe this will help you. link removed

Yea, I understand what you're feeling and it is a very scary thought. Im a Christian and I believe that a relationship with Christ will give me eternal life in heaven. However, everytime I think about eternity in heaven, i get scared even though I cannot comprehend what it is going to be like. I feel the same way...eternity is forever, and forever is a long time, and I don't want to live forever, but I don't want to ever die either, so thats a conflict right there. I think the reason I fear this way is cause my picture of eternity and heaven is flawed. I just read an article, maybe this will help you. link removed

I used to feel like that before, for a while. I kept thinking how much i didnt want to die and that it can happen anytime.. that i should be careful and i was scared to die... Sure i guess i still am but now i dont care about it, what happens - happens. Who knows what its like over there