Did she change her mind that quick or am I overreacting?

bobbb

First off, Im 22 and pretty unexperienced with women.

I like this girl in one of my classes and it seemed that she liked me. She asked me for my number so we could hang out sometime, a few days later I asked her out for a beer, she called and asked me about lunch one day (was at work), later called to meet her and a friend at a bar. Got her back to my place and we talked a bit. I got really nervous just because of my inexperience - she seemed pretty cool about it. We kissed at the end of the night even though Im pretty sure I could have gotten a little more I was just too freaked out.

Well, I called her a few days later, left a message seeing if she wanted to hang out - no call back.

Next time I saw her I was really nervous again (god I suck huh). Well, she was saying stuff about how its hard for her to manage relationships with all her friends and how shes rough on time (given, it is midterms and she does work nights). I just cant tell if that was her implying that it wouldnt work or if Im just being crazy. I dont know if I creeped her out too much by being so nervous or if Im just overreacting. We still talk during/after class and do all the group stuff together.

I was gonna man up and ask her out after class today. Got offered a ride home from her - she was busy and had to run to work. I was talking with a friend and he offered to drive me home so I didnt get a chance to ask. Should I give a call or call it quits?

Don't quit, but don't ask for a relationship. Be cool with her schedule, and show that you understand. Stay busy yourself, too - this will help. Meanwhile, talk to other females and become more comfortable talking and hanging around with them. You must practice anything in life to become better at it. Talking with members of the opposite sex is no different. Good luck.

i left out 1 thing

In the middle of us kissing she said 'i kinda like you'

i apologized for my awkwardness and she said it was ok and she was an awkward girl.

is it worth the call or just let it go until i see her in person next?

(last date was last monday), saw her in class this monday and today.

just be a cool cat about it. dont tell her how nervous you are just tell her u like her and then act kinda like you dont i mean like you do but not like your willing ot write people u dont know on the net about her bc you are so intrigued. do you get it? if she likes you she will talkt o you and play with her hair around you and smile at you and blah blah. cal her to tell her somethign stupid and just make conversation.